[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Semi oneitis tells me she fucked a guy today after her year

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

File: 2f7.jpg (31KB, 601x508px) Image search: [Google]
2f7.jpg
31KB, 601x508px
>Semi oneitis tells me she fucked a guy today after her year long dry spell
>Set new PRs on all lifts
Only compound lift i did today was deadlift, which jumped from 215 to 255, but all of my accessories jumped too
Please make me feel better /fit/
>>
>>38862607
>Deadlift
>255

That's you why you can't fuck her lmao i bench that for 5x12 and some people ohp that for reps
>>
>>38862649
I know m8, I basically just started lifting
>>
>>38862664
Jesus Christ homeboy I was hoping you'd correct me and say "it's kilos you fucking wanker" or some shit like that. Good luck to you guy
>>
Man, do I get homicidal thoughts when people come here to bitch about their sentimental and dating problems.
>>
M o v e o n
>>
File: 1472071048619.png (141KB, 500x392px) Image search: [Google]
1472071048619.png
141KB, 500x392px
>oneitis
>>
>>38862607
>Semi oneitis tells me she fucked a guy today after her year long dry spell
That paints you as a complete beta friendzoned, if you like the bitch why didn't you made a move...you had an entire year.
>>
>>38862679
This. I was waiting for this so it was amusing, not sad.
>>
Holy fuck, listen to me. You must go ghost on this girl now. She literally never sees you again. You need to move on.
>>
Anon shes gonna drag you through the mud. Don't take this lightly, because you're putting your heart in this and when you do that your essentially betting with your testosterone as a wager. But you're making a shitty bet. Don't follow her down the rabbit hole. The chances of you making it with her are so astronomically stacked against you so be prepared to lose your gains whether it be from lost time, lack of focus, no appetite or consistent stress.

T. Guy who married his oneitis, and I had to work /hard/ to fix my brain even after it all working out amazingly after years of stress
>>
>>38862607

Everyone being pretty harsh in this thread. You do need to toughen up, shit will knock you down, but I feel you OP.

Life is a shit and people will fuck you over and over again. Life is suffering. I wish you the best man.

For what it's worth, my DL max is 215 and I've been lifting for like two years, lol.
>>
>>38862679
>any lift ever just jumping from 215 to 255kg
lol
>>
>tfw cucked someone
Seeing a girl 6-7/10, I liked her back then, she always complained about not getting sex, she told me she made out w a guy and I was happy for her and all that, few weeks ago she saw photos of me at the pool, called me up, and I mean I won't refuse free sex, well later on she tells me her boyfriend (the guy she made out with), found out. I didn't even know they were together, but I feel so bad for him, and to think I wanted to date her back then... not proud of myself desu. Guy seemed like a really nice guy too, but he fell for the meme.
>>
>>38862607
OP don't listen to this fuckin beta >>38862679
Just do your thing for 3 months no breaks and you'll notice unbelievable improvement if you're skelly.
>>
>>38862696
Where else Though
Friends? Pffftt hahah
>>
>>38867961
Not really your fault man
Apologize to the guy if you really feel bad, not like you did it intentionally.
>>
File: 1404626794500.png (8KB, 384x351px) Image search: [Google]
1404626794500.png
8KB, 384x351px
>>38862607
If you haven't made a move, you've got no right to be mad. Quit pussyfooting around and turn that maybe into a yes or a no. Unless you're hoping to get quasi-cucked into leaving humanity behind, I mean.

Tough love brother. Can't be jealous if you're not doing work.
>>
>chad friend nonchalantly tells me he fucked the girl i have been obsessing over for years
>says she is SHIT to fuck
>immedeatly stop caring about her

Sweet release, finally.
>>
>>38862607
i had a guy ask me for "dating advice" a month after we stopped dating and I have felt horrible for years gl OP
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.