[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

4 protein bars a day.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: nutramino_vanilla_caramel.jpg (52KB, 594x594px) Image search: [Google]
nutramino_vanilla_caramel.jpg
52KB, 594x594px
Last year I was 110 kgs and now I'm 75 kgs by doing cardio, counting my calories and weight lifting.

When I started dieting I would eat maybe 1 protein bar per day, now at 75 kgs(visible abs) I'm eating like 3-4 protein bars per day. Shit has gotten out of hand, I'm not even sure if eating this everyday is really that healthy, it's also that it's really expensive.

I tend to be really autistic when it comes to food, and eat the same shit day after day. Also I feel like these protein bars are like the highlight of my day(dem dopamine releases I get from it).

I eat mostly whole food, but I still eat a lot of protein bars and drink diet soda's.

What other food alternatives would /fit/ recommend instead of protein bars?
>>
>>38861732
Keep chugging those diet sodas champ.
>>
>>38861753
What are the implications of drinking diet soda?
>>
>>38861766
nothing really bad but it does increase insulin resistance
>>
>>38861753
>muh willpower to stop drinking soda

No downsides other than you could have water instead
>>
>>38861865
I keep that in mind, I always drink soda pops when I'm eating a meal or eating a protein bar(with high amount of carbs).

I've started buying those extra small diet drinks(250ml), because I just like the feeling of being full when I eat. Other than that, I really don't feel the need to drink diet sodas unless I'm eating a meal or a protein bar.
>>
File: 1367361412013.png (131KB, 412x416px) Image search: [Google]
1367361412013.png
131KB, 412x416px
>>38861732
mfw giving your money to the protein jews

how much % is sugar?
how much does a single bar costs?
>>
Same thing every day, huh? I usually eat 1 dl of oats with cinnamon and a banana for breakfeast, coffee with my machine comes out at ~3.5 NOK which is really cheap, especially in the long run.

Lunches at school is usually a portion of a big stew I make on sundays.

Dinner are a bit tricky. I don't have a go-to here, but lean cuts and vegetables are a surefire way to fill you up. Easy on the salt; replace with spices.

And make your own god damned protein bars! Jesus it's not that hard.

A side note OP, how was the journey of losing weight? I'm at 100 kg now and struggling between cutting and losing my bitch-gains, or keep eating and lose all hope to ever get skinny :(
>>
>>38861942
It's a lot of sugar in it, then again that's a good thing for me because I tend to not hit my macros in sugar(unless I eat protein bars).

>how much does a single bar costs?
The joy of eating it outweighs the cost.

Ok then, if not protein bars, what else could I eat instead that isn't a meal?
>>
>>38861732
i would cut out the diet sodas and drink sparkling water with a little bit of sugar free syrup or 'schorle', i.e. sparkling water mixed 70/30 with juice. tastes better imho and you know what's in it
regarding the protein bars, i know that feel bro. when you cut out most sweats and snacks and eat the same stuff every day, protein bars become the food highlight. maybe try to snack on nuts and fruit instead? and have like one protein bar as a treat after working out. healthwise it should be fine tho.
>>
>>38861991
>The joy of eating it outweighs the cost.
is that what the jew told you?

anyway.
high protein cheese snack.
low fat quark mixed with some fruits into a shake.
cottage cheese.
>>
>>38861964
>A side note OP, how was the journey of losing weight? I'm at 100 kg now and struggling between cutting and losing my bitch-gains, or keep eating and lose all hope to ever get skinny :(

Shitty at times, fun at times, but seeing yourself progress every weekend is pretty rewarding. Now I'm at a stage were I take my leanness for granted and I'm thinking about going on trt(because I got borderline low test), maybe that's because I'm been on deficit for so long but I'm definitely gonna keep taps on my test levels.

There were times were I was always hungry, but that shit goes away(or isn't as intense as when you first start to diet). Just keep tracking those calories, it will pay off in the end.
>>
>>38861732
Make you own bars. You'll save a shit ton of money, and you can make them a lot healthier/lower calorie by leaving out all the sugar. Here's a recipe that doesn't even need to be cooked, just mixed and left to set in the fridge:
http://darebee.com/recipes/homemade-no-bake-protein-bars.html
And you can add cocoa (or cacao if you want to get fancy) powder or nibs.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.