[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

YO ELLIOT

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

File: image.png (765KB, 1136x640px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
765KB, 1136x640px
What happened to Elliot hulse? I kind of stopped following him when he stopped making videos, but it looks like he's on it again.
He looks old as shit now.
Why did he AFK?
>>
>>38854079
roid turkey, estrogen surplus.

he's moody and probably growing tits. the look in his eyes implies that his dick is also shrinking.
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (18KB, 336x188px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
18KB, 336x188px
>>38854079
Infinite Elgintensity fucked his entire shit up.
>>
>>38854183
Shit I didnt know estrogen can turn you into a nigger, i better avoid that shit now. I thought elliot was white wtf.
>>
>>38854207
100% saturation
>>
>>38854079
Midlife crisis like a motherfucker.
>>
>>38854079
YT subs are exponential. The more you have, the faster you gain.

He got super egotistical when he was around like 5-600k thinking it was happening because he was the shit, but in actuality it's just because he posted content daily and YT's algo favors that and sub count over pretty much everything for ranking in their search results.

This led him to think he was some enlightened life coach guru and started inventing retarded shit like bioenergetics and screaming to get stronger.

Then he posted some dumbass ego comment on an Omar Isuf vid and pretty much the entire YT fitness community told him to eat shit and that he was a fucking retard on par with Mike Chang.

Then Elgin put him in his place.

Then his videos got even worse for like a month or too, and he realized most people watched him to see the idiotic shit he spouted, not because they thought he was good so he went all emo faggot and "quit".
>>
File: 1469499597568.jpg (88KB, 600x691px) Image search: [Google]
1469499597568.jpg
88KB, 600x691px
>>38854369
Shit man, i feel bad for that dumbass.
>>
>>38854436
You shouldn't. He made a chunkload of dosh for being a camwhore dumbass. including the cool million for that YT fitness guru contest he won.
>>
>>38854436
kek
>>
>>38854369
What did he say to Omar? Wasnt he in a few of Elliot's videos?

Also what did Elgin do?
>>
>>38854525
>Also what did Elgin do?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4EhbLzi6lF0
>>
Why does he always TALK like THIS?
>>
>>38854207
Explain further
>>
>>38854079
Something significant in his private life happened and he's a changed person who shits on his fans.
He's trying to be some cholo gangster now for some reason. He probably got cucked.
>>
>>38854623
I think omar responded to some comments on the collaboration video they had. Where he looked much bigger than his own videos seemed to indicate.

He went on to say that he is 5'11 so he looks smaller because he isn't as stocky as some of the yt guys.

He basicly indicated that elliot wasn't the 5'9 he says he is and elliot got his panties into a twist so started making underhanded comments in his videos about other youtubers (aimed at omar).

He then went crazy, Elgin responded, elliot responded and looked even crazier, and then quit.
>>
>>38855030
Englin*
>>
Am I missing something? Wasn't he still posting stuff under strength camp or whatever? I'm sure I saw vids of him lifting and coaching over the past few months. Also some yoga and meditation type stuff which no one really cares about. But I don't think he left completely, just stopped doing his Yo Elliot bits to camera type of stuff.
>>
>>38854079
he breathed into his balls so hard they exploded, time was needed for the recovery.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.