[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is ice cream fitness a meme ?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2

File: Screenshot_2016-09-24-22-05-02.png (1MB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-09-24-22-05-02.png
1MB, 1080x1920px
Is ice cream fitness a meme ?
>>
>>38849846

No. The routine is created by an ex bodybuilder, male model, elite powerlifter and mercenary.
>>
im jelly desu

i would kill to look like him
>>
>>38849880
Tell me more about the mercenary part.
>>
>>38849846
Good for him, but this sort of makes me glad I'm a Skelly trying to make it.
>>
>>38849846
Isn't it just a straight up copy of Stronglifts with some accessories added?
>>
>>38849903
We can't talk about that here
4chan would get taken down and every single person who used it in the last 30 days will be killed
it's for your own good
>>
>>38849890
Without that loose skin, he would look godly. He should get it removed.
>>
He cut way to fast and way too much weight. Waste of time in my opinion, if he could've done it again why risk cutting so quick you have much more loose skin
>>
>>38849960
after a while the skin losses it elasticity, so it wouldn't matter, the skin is loose.
>>
That belly nipple is scaring me
>>
>>38849941
Oh yeah, the skin-folds are a haven for bacterial growth and pretty dangerous actually.
>>
>>38849903
he's our boy hemingway.

he knows his way round a .308
>>
>>38849846
That guy had gastric bypass and roided.

Open up a book son.
>>
>>38849926
yes
>>
>>38849903
He, without regret it remorse, killed all his chances of being aesthetic
>>
>>38849960
How fast you cut doesn't mean anything. Once you're that fat you will have loose skin and look terrible. The only way he could look less terrible without surgery is if he was roiding and had more muscle to fill it out
>>
>I DID IT AGAIN!
>MY DIETING KRYPTONITE!!1
>I LITERALLY HAVE NO PERSONALITY SO I CONSTANTLY TALK ABOUT HOW I USED TO BE OBSESE!
>IM A CROSSFITTING FAGGOT!

this kids channel is cancer
>>
>>38849846
Imagine that loose skin and nipples cut off. He would have a blank canvas torso. That would look fucking sick honestly. No
>>
>>38849846
>that nippleless chest

mirin, should just get the skin as well as the saggy nipples surgically removed, dbz tier chest
>>
>>38849846
if you was destined to have saggy tits like that, wouldn't you just roid?
>>
>>38849960
retard detected

if you're 400 fucking lbs you will have loose skin NO MATTER WHAT.
>>
File: tactical blaha.png (203KB, 560x319px) Image search: [Google]
tactical blaha.png
203KB, 560x319px
>>38849903
Former private contractor. Trained at the Farm. Deployed all over the middle east. Basically don't fuck with our boy, Hemingway.
>>
>>38849846
Can I add pull-ups and dips to the program? Dips instead of dips and pull-ups as an additional to the BB rows
>>
>>38858543
Pls respond
>>
>>38849960
>Completely transforms lifestyle for the better
>Adds decades to lifespan
>Quality of life drastically improves
>Considered attractive for the first time in his life

>waste of time because loose skin
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.