[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

BETTER BY THE DAY - DAY 13 - DANNY HESTER CLASSIC OLYMPIA WINNER

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: laughingpiano.png (715KB, 867x664px) Image search: [Google]
laughingpiano.png
715KB, 867x664px
Out of real food edition

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V1bFDIROtRo
>>
>>38848364
fuck why does he have no chest
>>
>>38848364
Fuck off Rich, you oversized attention whoring ape
>>
>>38848364
Oh god his new dick slot is a stereotypical 1920s Jersey girl. Sara was so much better.
>>
>>38848550
I'm only 10 minutes in and just heard her voice
What does she look like?
>>
>>38848550
>a fake blonde bimbo is better
>>
Did he fix the steering wheel or what
>>
File: 1473819507642.png (24KB, 540x801px) Image search: [Google]
1473819507642.png
24KB, 540x801px
>>38848364
>waits until he's out of something before he gets more of it
>>
Really stoked to hear Camera Girl talking.
By the way, does anyone know what the shoes she rocked in the last episode were? They looked baller as fuck, and my sister's birthday is coming up.
>>
>>38848925
The camera girl sounds like harley quinn desu
>>
how long till rich and this jersey girl break it off?
>>
All this time and he still hasn't fixed the audio in his intro
>>
>>38848364
who's the gril behind the camera talking?
>>
>>38850660
holy shit that last 2min of the video where they argue about the ice cream lol that bitch is gone in a week
>>
Since I only have a few friends, and very little social contact, Rich's videos are one thing that keeps me motivated to go to the gym, and feel good about it, since ZERO of my friends are interested in going to the gym with me, or go to the gym at all.
>>
File: zaaaaneeyyyy.jpg (237KB, 1080x1080px)
zaaaaneeyyyy.jpg
237KB, 1080x1080px
>>38848364

That's not really the classic physique Mr. O trophy is it? Yeeesh that's terrible. They have to change that.

Also found this pretty cool picture while searching for pictures of the trophy.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.