[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

https://youtu.be/zdef2anpd04 How can you stay inside lifting

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 4

File: WbZUMuV.jpg (64KB, 717x960px) Image search: [Google]
WbZUMuV.jpg
64KB, 717x960px
https://youtu.be/zdef2anpd04

How can you stay inside lifting when all the smart, rich, educated, attractive people are outside having lots of fun and sex while you couldn't get a single date from tinder with an 8+/10 girl if your life depended on it due to the generic lottery not being kind to your face?
>>
>>38845487
can you repeat the question please?
>>
>>38845487
You said it yourself
I'm not doing the things these people are doing because I'm not like these people. Duh.
>>
>>38845487
What?
>>
>>38845487
you do realise that such ads dont show reality but sell a feel. and normies dont actually live that life but are trying to catch the feel such ads sold them. the only way to happiness is to avoid the adjew and go your own way.
>>
File: Butthurt.gif (179KB, 375x375px) Image search: [Google]
Butthurt.gif
179KB, 375x375px
>>38845487

> This advert
> Implying you just quit your job and travel the world.
> Good luck.
>>
>>38845582

It was her holiday.
>>
>>38845487
Women don't need tinder plus. I'd wager that 80% to 90% of tinder plus users are dudes
>>
I'm playing with shitty cards but I'd rather do my best without being angry at the game being unfair than quit the game and never play again.
>>
>>38845487
pls, we have a containment board for your kind

>>>/r9k/
>>
>>38845487
Sex and intimacy became a commodity yay
What a great age to be alive
>>
File: 1425869778112.jpg (21KB, 257x264px) Image search: [Google]
1425869778112.jpg
21KB, 257x264px
>>Comments are disabled for this video.

My seids.
>>
>>38845487
I'd never date a girl who has ever installed tinder on her phone

>>38845671
they would not have been able to upload an ad starring a male fucking across yurop without facing hordes of angry feminists, I guess
>>
>>38845694
Agreed on both
I was on a date with a chick couple of days ago. Couldn't even go for 10 minutes without fagbook. No need to mention I'll never call back
>>
If you are 22+ and still experience fomo, you are insecure. Realize there's plenty of opportunity to get pussy, and stay lifting and healthy.
>>
>>38845487
I don't understand... How is this different from regular Tinder?
>>
>>38845818
>fomo
What the hell is that?
>>
>>38845860
Google it.
>>
>>38845870
Holy shit, i didn't know that was actually a thing.
But I guess nowadays everything needs to be a syndrome or disorder
>>
>>38845487
im going to stay at home lifting so a sexy tinder slut flies to my town and matches with me for dates and sex
>>
idk why But lately I get a kick of going on a date. and if i don't get laid
next time she text me I tell her that was the worst date of my life. even if it was good
think im mentally fucked in the head
>>
>>38845487
I don't use tinder, you idiot.
>>
>>38845822
it's plus. duh
>>
This is fucking funny. It also show how easy girls have it.

They just have on-demand life experiences paid for/started by guys they choose. And over and over and over if they want, and something truly fancy/rich/special if they get lucky and get a rich guy. Pretty funny.
>>
>>38845487
>tfw no gf
;_;
>>
>>38845905
It's not a legitimate disorder. It's just a colloquialism for a feeling that people get. However, it's teenage shit imo. It's based on insecurity and a belief that everywhere is better than where you are currently. An adult learns that there are many chances to do what you want, but sometimes you need to do what you need to do, even when it's not fun
>>
File: 1472099801520.png (478KB, 716x639px) Image search: [Google]
1472099801520.png
478KB, 716x639px
Why would anyone use Tinder when female friends are 1000x better at helping you meet single women? If you can't meet women you have to start asking yourself why you don't have friends.
>>
>>38845487
Yeah, but i read there are singles in my area, dying to meet me...
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.