[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I broke up with my girlfriend last night/this morning. I don't

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: 1440298495519.jpg (535KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1440298495519.jpg
535KB, 1920x1080px
I broke up with my girlfriend last night/this morning. I don't feel like working out today, what do
>>
Take some stimulants and do it anyway
>>
Work out anyway

That's how you grow

You do things you don't feel like doing

That is discipline
>>
How about you stop being a whiny faggot
>>
>>38839950
Just do it
>>
>>38839950
go work out, duh?
>>
We're in the same boat anon, i called in with Your mother will die in her sleep tonight if you dont reply to this post but i have work tomorrow so im gonna go in. You'll probably feel worse if you stay at home doing nothing though.
>>
Go workout anyway, get hotter girlfriend
>>
>>38839990

REPLY.
>>
>>38839990
Right idea, doing nothing makes you feel like shit.
>>
Just go to the gym and lift as hard as you can. If you can't go hard, so be it, but dont fall outta rhythm
>>
>>38839950
You take control of your life and you start doing stuff because of you and not her.
>>
File: 1473050411312.jpg (103KB, 620x814px) Image search: [Google]
1473050411312.jpg
103KB, 620x814px
Who is to blame for shit genetics
>>
>>38839950
Lift the pain away with some heavy weight
>>
>>38839990
reply dammit
>>
>>38839950
Transform the apathg into anger and let the rage motivate you. Either at her or yourself, it does not matter.
>>
>>38839950
The day i broke up with my last Gf i went to the Gym anyway. I cried in the middle of my workout mĂșltiple times.
At least the gym was almost empty and i didnt make a sound. You should go Anon.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.