[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Red Pill me on this delicious, healthy, and superb beverage

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

File: jewbull.jpg (19KB, 540x540px) Image search: [Google]
jewbull.jpg
19KB, 540x540px
Red Pill me on this delicious, healthy, and superb beverage
>>
File: zishy-lilith-lust-01.jpg (160KB, 633x950px) Image search: [Google]
zishy-lilith-lust-01.jpg
160KB, 633x950px
You can make your own at home. Take a glass of piss. Add sugar.
>>
I'd like to tell you about Red Bull sugar free, 100% Wings Without The Calories, Carbs Or Sugar.
>>
>>38839356
Go on...
>>
Red Bull Sugar free gives you wings while balancing a busy day between work and gym or during fun nights out with your friends. Whenever you are in need of a boost.

The water used for Red Bull is fresh Alpine water of highest quality, which comes from springs nearby the production sites in Austria and Switzerland. This region, the Alps, is known as one of the world’s biggest fresh water reservoirs, where water is available in abundance and constantly replenished.

Hence, to ensure consistency of the upmost premium quality around the world, Red Bull is produced in the Austrian and Swiss Alps.
>>
Acesulfame K is a non-caloric sweetener. It is used worldwide in over a thousand different products including foods and drinks like chewing gum, dairy products, baked goods, etc.

Aspartame is a low-calorie sweetener that is produced synthetically. It is used worldwide in over 5,000 different products (such as soft drinks, yogurts, candy, chewing gum, etc.).

Both, Aspartame and Acesulfame K, have an excellent safety profile. Numerous scientific studies demonstrate that these substances are safe for use as sweetening ingredients.

The safety of these sweeteners has been evaluated by regulatory bodies all over the world (e.g. FDA in the US). Health Authorities rely on the safety evaluations of independent scientific advisory bodies such as the European Food Safety Authority (EFSA), the United States Food and Drug Administration (FDA), and the Joint FAO/WHO Expert Committee on Food Additives (JECFA).
>>
There are two types of vitamins: fat soluble and water soluble.

Red Bull contains water-soluble vitamins. Water-soluble vitamins do not get stored as much in the body as fat soluble vitamins. Instead they circulate through the blood plasma, whatever the body does not use will be released. Water soluble vitamins include the group of B vitamins, e.g. niacinamide (vitamin B3), pantothenic acid (vitamin B5), vitamin B6 and vitamin B12, which are contained in Red Bull.

These B-group vitamins contribute to normal energy-yielding metabolism, such as the build-up and break-down of carbohydrates and proteins and contribute to normal mental performance (pantothenic acid) and the reduction of tiredness and fatigue (niacin, pantothenic acid, B6, B12).

Moreover, B-group vitamins play a central role in the brain; they contribute to the normal functioning of the nervous system.
>>
To this day caffeine is naturally present in more than 60 plants and contained in many foodstuffs such as coffee, tea and chocolate.

One of caffeine’s primary sites of action in the human body is its stimulating effect on cognitive functions. Caffeine helps to improve concentration and increase alertness.

One 250ml can of Red Bull Energy Drink contains 80mg of caffeine.
>>
Did I mention it's just 3 calories per 100ml? You do the math. You can't lose with the invigorating taste of Red Bull sugar free
>>
80mg of caffeine

waste of money

just buy a good preworkout
>>
>>38839437

Fuck you
>>
File: 1469825332176.jpg (80KB, 643x820px) Image search: [Google]
1469825332176.jpg
80KB, 643x820px
>>38839434
>>38839413
>>38839406
>>38839384

Monster > red bull
>>
File: _zog_bilderberg-resize_75.jpg (2MB, 2576x2220px) Image search: [Google]
_zog_bilderberg-resize_75.jpg
2MB, 2576x2220px
>>38839286
>>38839413
>>38839434
>>38839472

I believe that both Red Bull and Monster energy drinks are Kosher, see:

http://www.chabad.org/library/article_cdo/aid/1681159/jewish/Is-Red-Bull-Kosher.htm

also, if you want more "red pills" while you drink Red Bull, then I suggest you learn from the people on this list:

http://thezog.info/list-summaries/

Also, if you want to know how the people on this list got to be where they are, start reading at page 12 in this book:

http://www.jrbooksonline.com/PDF_Books/jewishsupremacism.pdf
>>
>>38839453

appropriate response, financially retarded anon.

better yet, make your own PWO. all you need is beta alanine, caffeine, and DMAA.
>>
>>38839286
laughingvoltaire.jpeg
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.