[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How to keep motivated

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: Cute_Cat.jpg (54KB, 540x540px) Image search: [Google]
Cute_Cat.jpg
54KB, 540x540px
Hi f 5'2 143 lbs I really want to lose this fat and gain muscle but I'm just too lazy all the time and I find it extremely difficult to get up and do it. I spend a lot of my time on my computer playing video games.
I only overeat occasionally but most of the time I have fair portions.
What could be causing this lack of energy?
>>
>lack of energy
>doesn't work out
>eats like shit

Hmmmm...lets try to connect the dots here. So far it all seems okay...but something must be wrong. I wonder what it is
>>
Poor diet and drinking not enough water maybe? Stop masturbating also.
>>
>>38838504
If you get used to exercising, you'll probably start to feeling like you have more energy. If you put off exercising until you feel like you have energy enough, then it's probably not going to ever happen.

>>38838537
OP is grill. They don't masturbate.
>>
*raises paw*

Uhh...OP is you need a fit bf and someone to play online games with, you can hit me up
>>
File: LONDON.jpg (108KB, 943x691px) Image search: [Google]
LONDON.jpg
108KB, 943x691px
First of all, to lose weight, you don't have to exercise - you just have to count calories and eat less and eat healthier foods. You can be ultra lazy and still lose weight.

But to build muscle, you're going to have to force yourself to get up and get to the gym. There's just no way around it. You have to work for your success.

I'd say that you should focus on not making excuses and force yourself to work for what you want. It'll suck in the beginning, but soon you'll be into the habit of doing it and seeing yourself transform into the body that you want will give you some real motivation. Other people will notice and compliment you, too.

Your lack of energy is probably because of your diet and lack of exercise. It might sound like a catch 22, but force yourself to eat well and exercise and you'll feel much better. Focus on eating healthy, whole, naturally occurring foods, especially fruits and vegetables. Remember that you can only get what you want through hard work and effort. If it's still really hard, try focusing on diet first and ease yourself into exercise when eating healthy makes you feel a bit better.

Good luck, OP.
>>
>>38838631
She'll gain 8 lbs if fat back when i put my huge dick into her clit amirite fellas?
>>
>>38838631
Thank you so much for the motivation that was really helpful advice
>>
>>38838578
I basically confessed that I'm overweight lmao also I'd love to play some games though I'm trying to play less
>>
Step 1 is eat well. I don't mean eat a lot, I mean eat healthy. Lots of vegetables and nuts, some meat, some complex carbs, and zero simple carbs. If you can't do it all at once then take baby steps. Eating shit, even small amounts, can fuck up your mood and demotivate you. If you need to, keep a food diary to help you learn what fucks you up.
Step 2 is build an exercise routine. The word "routine" is key here. If you get used to exercising, you will condition yourself to want to continue exercising. Humans are heavily routine-based.
>>
Find something that keeps you motivated, OP.

I've heard a lot of people get motivated by the fat hate threads on here, or things like fatpeoplehate. If that's too assholish for your tastes, you could look that thinspiration pictures, spend time looking at diet and nutrition articles and information, join an online weight loss support community, and so on.

Try counting calories and planning out a schedule. Like, on any three days of the week that are good for you, you WILL force yourself to go to the gym, run, or whatever, rain or shine, no matter how you feel. Make yourself do it.
>>
>>38838551
>they don't masturbate
lol
>>
>>38838732
to him I guess
>>
>>38838504
1. First you actually have to WANT to do it. Just saying you want to do it is not the same thing as actually wanting to do it. If you're not being honest with yourself then you may as well give up right now.

2. Nobody can GIVE you motivation. It either comes from within or it doesn't. Otherwise there would be no obesity problem and everyone would easily be at their perfect weight, because someone would just 'give' them motivation and they'd do it. If you can invent artificial motivation that actually works and keeps working then you'll be the richest bitch on the planet.

3. What you are doing is a LIFESTYLE CHANGE, not just a 'diet'. It has no 'end point' or 'destination', it is a permanent, ongoing process, totally open-ended. If you're not approaching it that way then at best you'll yo-yo and get fat again. At worst you'll totally fail. If you can't commit to changing your LIFESTYLE to a healthier one, then you're wasting your time.

4. Most people need to count calories and macros, and weigh/measure things that are calorically significant, or they'll fail at changing their eating habits. Get used to the idea, it's a life-skill.

5. READ THE GODDAMNED STICKY. Read it more than once if you have to. Read and believe.
>>
>>38838504

post pics
>>
>>38838504
OP, did you not even bother coming back around to your own thread to see what people had to say?
>>
>>38838504
You don't eat fair portions or you wouldn't weigh 142 while at 5'2.

Pick up any prepackaged food and turn the box over, you will see the nutritional values. You'll see that it says these values are based on a 2000 calorie a day diet.

The average calorie count a person should eat is around 2000 calories for a 5'7 person. You need to eat less than that, so 1500 calories.

Now here's how you lose weight

There's 3500 calories in a pound of fat, you cut 500 calories a day, that's a pound a week. Couple that with walking and riding the bike at the gym, you'll be able to lose five or more pounds a month. By December you could weigh 120. Some people who do this can manage 15 pounds a month, but that's crazy unhealthy and you have to a real big fat fuck.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.