[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How can I make my gf starts going to the gym. She is slim and

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

File: r7vfVFJ.jpg (65KB, 720x960px) Image search: [Google]
r7vfVFJ.jpg
65KB, 720x960px
How can I make my gf starts going to the gym. She is slim and has such a nice waist to hip ratio but she is very slugish, typical nerd and the celulite on her ass starts to get unappealing.

Anybody here succeded in this endeavor?
>>
>>38833245

Get a new gf
>>
>>38833245
Sluggish?
She either eats like shit or eats little and does little.

Worry about getting her on a better diet and being a bit more active first. Secondly, get a stripper pole and show her some youtube videos on stripper pole dancing or you know, pilates.
>>
>>38833245
Creampie her. No joke, jizz contains a lot of good proteins and even test and if given to a woman in steady doses makes her more energetic, happy, and therefore more likely to hit the gym with you. Just be careful you aren't emptying your balls into her too often as your body won't have enough test for itself and you'll start putting on fat and becoming low energy
>>
just say that you would like her to become more fit, and it would make you cum that much harder.

>works 9/10 times
>>
>>38833245
gradually. go on walk with her, maybe mountain hiking. make it something enjoyable.
My girlfriend is ridiculously weak but she likes bouldering for some reason, so we're going with that.
>>
File: 1453744941868.jpg (53KB, 651x807px) Image search: [Google]
1453744941868.jpg
53KB, 651x807px
>>38833315
>>
> Girlfriend that does nothing
> Her sisters are older and hitting that metabolic slowdown
> One sister counts calories like crazy and is successful
> Other sister works out (zumba tier shit) and is successful
> Get my gf to agree to something as fun and innocuous as tennis
> She's "a natural" and sometimes miraculously "beats me" in really close games
> Physical confidence skyrocketing
> Get her to join a couple's volleyball thing weekly (breaks even with the beer we drink there, but at least it's activity)
> She begins bike riding with her dad
> Learns to love being active
> "Hey gf, the gym is doing this promotion where it only costs .30 cents to register this month"
> She wants to be apart of my gym life because I've been talking it up
> Don't let her touch cardio stuff at first, say something like "for the first week I'll take you through what I do so you can see my gym experience"
> Copious amounts of praise
> "You're ass looks even more amazing already!"
Boom. Girlfriend that lifts. Process took 3 months. Admittedly I got lucky with the sister's timing.
>>
>>38833540
This. You literally just lie to them all the time until they fall in love with fitness. Its called leading
>>
>>38833540
And now you have one month to enjoy it before she realises she can do better than you and you get dumped.
>>
>>38833640
Then it wasn't meant to be. Anon did his part. A man can't live his life worried the girl will leave.
>>
>>38833640
The shared activity has brought her closer to me. It helps that I'm in the top 10% of my gym too (full of casuals), without fail we've gone 3x a week for the last three weeks and I've gotten laid every single time afterwards, with the exception of the first time she ever did Squats.
>>
>>38833945

yeaeeeeeah, boyyo! going to the gym with gf and fucking after is the best.

>still have pump from work out
>I mire my own physic in mirror.
>gf mirin my physic hard
>cum while having heavy pump in my biceps
>cum comes out like a canonball
>>
>>38833606
>>38834031

It's all about the little things, like my gf (like ALL women) likes to be picked up and carried/manhandled. So after we workout I'll pick her up, throw her over my shoulder, and carry her up the stairs to her apartment. I only do it after we lift, like I'm subconsciously saying "You're so light because you just lifted!" or something. Either way she fucking loves it.
>>
File: 1404522128999.png (297KB, 491x404px) Image search: [Google]
1404522128999.png
297KB, 491x404px
>>38833540
>She's "a natural" and sometimes miraculously "beats me" in really close games

>not crushing her to show WHO THE BIG BOSS IS
Are you even the boss of this gym?
>>
>>38833245
Nigger stfu and be glad you have vagina access
>>
>>38833945
Way to score with your gf! Good job! Wow, great success!
>>
>>38833245
>She's my 'girlfriend' but I don't actually like her so I want to make her into something she's not
You're a faggot. This is what women have been accused of doing to men for thousands of years. Are you a woman, OP? You're acting like one.

If you don't like who your girlfriend is, then dump her and find someone you like instead.
>but then I won't have pussy to fuck!
Tough shit, asshole. You either accept people the way they are or you don't. You don't "make" anyone do anything. How would you like it if she decided to "make" you do shit? Or do you have some sort of fucked-up co-dependent relationship with her and you both do this passive-aggressive bullshit to each other all the time? If so then kill yourself. Otherwise stop trying to "make" people do shit they don't want to do. Did you even ASK her if she wants to do this? Or did you just "decide" she should? What the fuck is wrong with you?
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.