[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Gainz Goblin

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_20160924_101935.jpg (2MB, 3578x2389px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160924_101935.jpg
2MB, 3578x2389px
>Been away at school
>Come home for the first time in a few months
>Meet my mom at the door
>"I GOT YOU SOME GOODIES LOL"
>Pic fucking related
>I've told her to stop buying me candy countless times before.
>Before school I never really held her to it.
>Eventually I would eat whatever she bought.
>Now I threw the shit all away when she wasn't looking.
>Probably $40 in candy. Such a waste of my Dad's money.
>It's just blowing my mind how toxic she is.
>How did I not realize how bad it was before?
>Literally a crab in a bucket
>Literally a gainz goblin
>Trust no-one /fit/
>Never sacrifice your values
>>
Are you trying to lose weight anon, then I can understand it but if you are already healthy body weight then spreading the candy out and eating pieces isn't going to kill you.

You could atleast give it to someone who wanted it (me)
>>
>>38832878
This is really sad
Even if this isn't true
Your mom just loves her child bro :/
>>
>>38832878
My maintenance is 3000 calories and I can fit at least one of those in the op pic if i wanted. I feel sorry for your mum

You're just being a autist
Inb4 bait
>>
>>38832878
>>38832878
>>38832878
My mom does the same OP, I have a basket I keep in a back drawer that I store it and when I have guests I pull it out for them (if they want it). Stuff that needs refrigeration or that will spoil I toss.

If you have trouble with will power, there's a little pysc trick that helps: Look in a iror and say "I will not eat X" this makes it a choice and easy to follow. Saying "I can't eat X" will make it a rule that you will want to break. And, if all else fails toss it - though a piece on occasion (like 1 a week) won't hurt as long as you make sure to track the calories carefully and not overeat.
>>
>>38832905
I'm 6'2" 200. Probably 15% bf Underweight if you ask me. Nearly a skellyfag. But Ive made myself a promise to eat bugger and better so I could get stronger.
>>38832918
I wish she could express it by being a good cook. Unfortunately I got someone who feeds me nothing but candy and shit food and talks about herself incessantly.
>>
>>38832987
you are far from underweight. delusional maybe, but not underweight.
>>
>>38832987

Post body, no way in hell your underweight at those stats.
>>
>>38832878

My mom had go to Minnesota for work this past week, brought me back 20lbs of wild rice pretty fucking excited about that.
>>
>>38833078
>>38833267
He's delusional, I'm 6'3" 190lbs and I am fat. However, lot's of people tell me I am to skinny, because they expect you to be fatter in moder society
>>
File: tumblr_o0jv4vZJAR1qd479ro1_1280.jpg (456KB, 1280x1907px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o0jv4vZJAR1qd479ro1_1280.jpg
456KB, 1280x1907px
>>38832878
>Campus replaced all the vitamin water with red bull and first sip meme
>Everyone is sick, shaking hands with people will lead me to illness, people are walking biological weapons
>Substandard meat is common place, so can't eat out or else I'll be eating donkey meat, or beef/chicken full of hormones
>Whey protein here is expensive as fuck, GNC ON is 40 bucks for the small tub of 28 servings
>India about to start war, that means no food, no gym, no gains.
Fucking gains goblins lads.
>>
>>38833333
noice get
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.