[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

career in fitness

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

which country have high income as fitness trainer and how can i work there?
>>
The country with the most fat people with too much time and money
>>
>>38831931
So America? Most trainers are paid shit here and are not really that respected
>>
>>38831988
just find a gym in a good area and do personal training for rich dyel folks
>>
>>38832008
This. The personal trainers that have celebrities do bullshit, gimmicky meme workouts make like 200k a year.
>>
>>38832008
im thinking the gulf countries.is it good there?i just want the money lol
>>
>>38831988
nah america too much competition
>>
In Norway, I've heard of trainers taking home 350 000 Norwegian at the end of the year as a minimum (~50 000 USD), provided you are employed full-time there.
Some gyms will pay their PTs 500-600 Norwegian for every... Session(?), with a client.
This can get you in-SANE pay, even when you factor in the higher cost of living here. According to the article I'm pulling these numbers off, a yearly income of over 800 000 (~800 000 USD) is entirely possible.

However, the gym chains here are very focused on giving off the image of being places where the clients can be helped to achieve their (modest) goals by professionals, so it would help to have some certifications to prove that you know what you're doing - You likely can't just drop in and show them a video of you doing 2/3/4/5 and expect to get employed. Some education in the field would be expected.
Another potential deal breaker is that the larger gym chains will be part of Rent Senter, which is to say that they'll (in theory) do tests of clients suspected of using PEDs, which are illegal here. I do not know for sure, but it seems naïve to think that they wouldn't do routine tests of their employees too.
And in case you're like the guy in Pain and Gain, just don't even try. The only people who get PTs here are frail, fat, old, ugly, women, or any combination of those, and their goals will be horseshit like "losing a few kilos after Christmas", "firming up my buttocks", or "getting the doctor off my back". Common for all of them is very little interest in doing what you tell them, and even less interest in putting any effort towards it. We're a very developed country in that aspect, at least.
>>
>>38832461
*100 000 USD, sorry. It's definitely something you can live off, and I'm hiding away some cash in case the shit hits the fan in my current field of work.
I do not know how saturated the market for PTs is, sorry.
>>
>>38832064
Nah gulf countries trainers are paid peanuts hourly by the gym and train anyone in the gym, not just people who pay extra for PT
>>
>>38832461
Your English is remarkably good. I wonder though if 100k USD would not go as far there due to the higher taxes and cost of goods. I can walk down to a gas station where they price gouge you, and still get a dozen eggs for a couple bucks and change.
>>
>>38832461
yes you will need some certifications/diplomas and stuff to charge a worthwhile fee.
One of my friends worked as a personal trainer and while swole and knowledgeable about workouts, body and muscles, it was only thanks to his nutritionist diploma that he got hired. Said diploma is appearantly really easy and fast to acquire.
You may want to look up the CVs of expensive personal trainers and see which educations and diplomas you could get for yourself
>>
>>38832543
I'm really not the guy to ask about the cost of living, as I live way out in the boonies in an inherited house, drive the company's car, and get most of my protein from the fish I catch for free.
I do imagine that you'd want to live in or near a city to get a respectable customer base, and city living can get expensive pretty fast.
That said, even with the minimum wage you earn, I do reckon you could afford to rent an OK place a bit outside of the city, drive a car (Fuel prices might come as a shock), have a few drinks on the weekend and still afford to travel a bit, and/or keep a hobby that costs a little.

>>38832679
>Nutritionist
Kostholdsveileder?
I see AFPT offering that as a 20 000-kroner web course you can take over 6 months.
>>
>>38832909
>Kostholdsveileder

yes
>>
>>38831931
>>38831988
you fucking kidding?

Qatar, Kuwait, any of those little countries wiht a fuckton of oil money. You think the US is bad, lol you've seen -nothing-
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.