[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Weight Loss

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 6

File: yaconweightloss.jpg (885KB, 2356x1570px) Image search: [Google]
yaconweightloss.jpg
885KB, 2356x1570px
Hello /fit/ i'm a fat guy whi weight is 116kg and i want to fucking loss some weight but i don't have any motivation when i go to the gym i gto bored as fuck the only thing that keeps me going its that the treadmill have tv... my point is how can i find some motivation to go to the gym with out getting board easy? i will be frecuently posting in /fit/ by -J

Current Weight = 116Kg
Current Weight in pounds = 255

Goal to be atleast 90kg / 198 Pounds

Hope you can help thanks.
>>
>>38829450
> -J
You need to be motivated yourself. No one else is gonna do it for you.
>>
>>38829463
I know but its hard to be. Maybe my motivation is to be more healty but i need some other motivations... or atleast one that really affects me.
>>
File: 1470481897127s.jpg (3KB, 125x93px) Image search: [Google]
1470481897127s.jpg
3KB, 125x93px
Spend time in the fate hate threads and, if that isn't enough, reading through r/fatpeoplestories on reddit. Learning to hate being fat and everything fatness represents will go a long way to motivating you to lose weight. Look at yourself in the mirror every night to remind yourself why you want to change.

Also, you've got to do weights. They are more fun and are important to losing weight.
>>
>>38829497
>-J
read the sticky.

don't post here for another 6 months.
>>
File: 1459011987311.gif (1MB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
1459011987311.gif
1MB, 250x250px
>>38829450
>i want to fucking loss some weight but i don't have any motivation when i go to the gym
Well clearly you don't want to lose the weight enough or you're just weak.

Forget about motivation, that's a temporary thing. What you need is discipline. Discipline is what makes you keep working even when you don't want to. Also, if you're getting bored, you're not working hard enough.

Tl;dr, stop being a little bitch
>>
>>38829450
stop eating so much food. can't outrun a bad diet, abs are made in the kitchen, butter isn't a spice you fat fuck, etc. calculate your tdee, eat 5-600 less calories than you need.
>>
File: 1411199325667.jpg (17KB, 446x336px) Image search: [Google]
1411199325667.jpg
17KB, 446x336px
>>38829450
how on earth can you not be motivated at 116KG.

isnt it fucking embarassing and pathetic when you look into the mirror?

do you want to look like a fat piece of shit?
are you a fat piece of shit on the inside as well as on the outside?
>>
File: icon.jpg (14KB, 288x288px) Image search: [Google]
icon.jpg
14KB, 288x288px
Listen J you fucking faggot I'm going to unload a glorious truth bomb you.

>Having a normal body is NOT hard!

Look around you, there's tons of people who don't have giant protruding bellies, are they all "eating healthy" and doing their squats? FUCK NO the majority of them still chowdown on junk food and are drinking 3 Long Island Iced Teas on Saturday.

You're fat because you don't move around much and because you eat too much. Count calories, walk, and do an activity you enjoy. Don't stress out and spend two hours in the gym, wasting all that willpower just exhausts you and will cause you to give up. I fell off the wagon more times then I can count the thing is to have discipline but to TAKE IT EASY! And don't do a meme diet that restricts you from all tasty food that just will piss you the fuck off.

Losing weight is actually stupidly easy once you realize you DON'T have to WORK HARD to do it. Sure you're not going to lose it all in record time but unless you got a real reason to why hurry? It's better to be slow and steady.

Now getting FIT and having a strong powerful body? Not everyone has that, that takes dedication and hard work. So save your willpower for that. Until you stop being obese take it easy.
>>
OP, just get up and fucking do it.

I was fat once at 265 lbs and got down to 190 but since im a failure of a human being I am now 290 again because I let my mind play games with me over something stupid and i lost almost all motivation to do anything, I'm only now finding the will to get my old life back and thats my motivation, picture how good you're going to look when you reach your goal you fucking slug.

honestly the hardest part for me is killing y cravings but thats just down to will power and will go away so long as I don't cave.
>>
Motivation is fleeting, you need to build discipline. You can't rely on motivation forever.
>>
File: 14433087.jpg (24KB, 417x395px) Image search: [Google]
14433087.jpg
24KB, 417x395px
>>38829450
the first and most effective way to lose weight is to NOT EAT SO DAMN MUCH. A better way to lose weight is to eat shit that's actually good for you AND work-out. Working-out alone will not magically turn all that sugar and fat you inhale into gains.

if you want motivational vids i would would recomend Elliot Hulse (circa 2012ish, before he disappeared up his own asshole) for fitness tips and motivation. Others would be guys like Joe Rogan, Tony Robbins, Les Brown, and Eric Thomas, but they are more general life goal motivation and less fitness.
>>
>needs motivation to stop being a fat fuck
>is a fat fuck
>has no motivation to stop being a fat fuck

Fuck you fatty
>>
>>38829815
I'm >>38829803

See this is the type of mindset you have to avoid as a fat person. This is the mindset that kept me a fat person during my young adult life and stopped me from slaying pussy.

>I was fat once at 265 lbs and got down to 190 but since im a failure of a human being I am now 290 again because I let my mind play games with me over something stupid and i lost almost all motivation to do anything

I'm glad you admitted you failed but holy shit don't give advice if you're 290 AGAIN! That's fucking horrible man.

>honestly the hardest part for me is killing y cravings but thats just down to will power and will go away so long as I don't cave.

That's exhausting your willpower, willpower is NOT infinite. You love Candy or Fried Chicken? Well every now and then it's okay to have one serving on M&Ms, just don't eat the whole bag.

You don't get out of obesity by busting your ass and putting yourself on a lifestyle you cannot stay on forever. You get out of obesity by eating and living comfortably.

Anyone who tells you to have to work hard to not be fat is setting you up for failure.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.