[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Are girls mirin or am I autistic?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: 1453839294447.jpg (23KB, 601x508px) Image search: [Google]
1453839294447.jpg
23KB, 601x508px
Hi /fit/,

I was a complete loser in high school i.e. auschwitz-tier skinny, had no confidence and was so nervous I couldn't look people in the eye while talking.

Over the last couple of years I have put a lot of effort into developing myself into a more attractive person (being more outgoing, learning how to talk to people, dressing better, getting a fashionable haircut and I've also gained about 40 lbs, I'm currently 190 lbs @ 6'2).

Of course, nowadays people in general are much nicer to me and everything but during the last year or so I have noticed that girls treat me a lot different than before.

One thing that's been happening a lot recently is girls blushing when I look at them, e.g. I'm sitting on a train and a girl gets on and immediately starts blushing when she sees me. Or I see a girl looking at me from the corner of my eye and when turn to her and I look back she blushes and looks down.
This blushing thing also happens a lot with cashiers at the supermarket and stuff.

On the other hand I might be interpreting all this wrong. Like I said I used to be a complete autist in high school and I'm still learning how to behave like a normal person in some ways.

Because I was ugly for so long I just can't imagine any pretty girl finding me attractive, I feel like those years have completely fucked me up.

Can you tell if a girl finds you attractive just by how they react when you look at them?

Seriously /fit/, I'm not trolling. I might be able to fake being a normie now but I am still completely autistic when it comes to girls.

Thanks
>>
>>38822132
you're attractive
end
>>
>>38822132
Nice. Go and pick a few a chicks man.
Just to make sure, you are going to college/starting your career right?
>>
Post face
>>
>>38822132

i'm literally the opposite

>treat people with charm and niceness

>they give you a cold shoulder

kek, a ugly face is hell
>>
>>38822265
this
>>
>>38822132

yes op you are attractive

but seeing that you made such thread, you are also a full homo

a shame you will not be able to use that face and dick to use
>>
Thanks for the replys so far. Maybe I'm looking better now but it still feels so surreal you know. I'm not used to girls actually finding me attractive at all.
>>
>>38822332
Like I said during high school I was more or less invisible to people. That's why I have a hard time coming to terms with the fact I might not be that hideous after all.
>>
>>38822283
Similar feels
>make eye contact with girl
>she panics and looks a way

>was approachable nerdy black guy
>now every thinks I want to fuck their shit up

Feels bad man.
>>
>>38822248
I'm finsihed with uni and I'm working right now
>>
>>38822418

>gonna tip a girl in a bar

>look straight in the eye smilling and saying that i don't have cash

>she panics when she sees me looking at her in the eyes, she opens his eyes wide as shit, full panic eyes, looks at my right side and says "no problem" and goes breaks any contact as soon as possible
>>
>>38822454
Just remember its her problem and not yours.

We're all gonna make it.
>>
>>38822418
> oh, and btw I'm a black

Fucking attention whore
>>
>tfw was considered attractive even before I lifted
>After lifting, still a social outcast
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.