[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

On what amount should a normal male bulk?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

I'm 110lbs at 5'10, and the scoobs calculator says I should bulk on 3300kcal a day, since my TDEE is 2800.

Here's the thing though: I can't eat more than 2500kcal without barfing due to eating nothing all this time during my growing years.

How do I go about eating all that without being sick?
>>
>>38821504
>I'm 110lbs at 5'10
>5'10

Give up
>>
bait
>>
>>38821522
That's quite tall where i live senpai
>>
>>38821504
If you can't eat more than 2500kcal you're TDEE isn't 2800, or else you'd be losing weight
>>
>>38821669
Where do you live, mang?
>>
>>38821706
Denmark
>>
>>38821504
110lbs you sure senpai? You should be bulking around 2500kcal any more and you'll get fat
>>
>2800 tdee at 110lbs
How about no
>>
>>38821504
Same here bro
>145lbs
>have to bulk on 2800 cals a day
>never manage to eat more than 2200 in a day
>>
>>38822539
Not trying to trivialize your problems champ but I have to intake 3300 cals a day just to maintain. PBJ has done wonders for me, one sandwich is ~400 cals if you follow serving sizes.

>inb4 fat powerlifter

Nah, just 6' with a somewhat active job.
>>
>>38821504
If you're trying to just get calories do what Ryan Gosling did when he had to fatten up: drink melted ice cream when you're thirsty.

Obviously don't give up water but if cals are you goal well there ya go.
>>
>>38821906
Yes I'm sure, the scoobs tdee calc tells me 2800
>>
>>38822920
TDEE is how much you need to eat to maintain your current weight. if you're not eating 2800 kilocalories every day and not losing weight steadily, your TDEE isn't 2800kcal
>>
>>38822920
>>38821504
You're going to have to not listen to /fit/. I'm the same as you. We're a rare breed and I had the same stats as you when I first started lifting. Now I'm 170 lbs. with a low body fat and I'm absolutely cut as fuck.

The reason you can't listen to /fit/ is that they don't believe people like you and me exist. They think it's not possible to have such a fast metabolism or to get full after eating a small meal. They will post infinitely about how you're bullshitting or tracking something wrong, but there was no mistake about it that eating 3,000 calories/day was either barely at maintenance, or I would even lose weight while eating that much, and I had to eat substantially more to gain weight.

How I broke free: If you're like me, you can't eat much in one sitting. I eat 1 8 0z. chicken breast, 1 cup of rice, and 1 small head of broccoli, and I am absolutely full with no option to eat anything else. If I push it any further I will vomit. So I can't eat much in 1 sitting, but I can eat many meals all throughout the day. I focused on trying to eat at least 4 full meals every day, but small enough that I can eat all of them. If you don't eat 3 meals per day already then just start with 3 meals per day. Once you have 3 meals per day down, you can add the 4th. This is the point where I plateaued at 3,000 cals/day, which was gaining me no weight at all. To get past that, I had to start eating candy, drinking a lot of whole fat milk (about 1/2 gal per day or more sometimes), eating protein bars, and doing other things like that. One trick is to get a jar of peanut butter and swallow half a spoonful every half hour. If you do this for hours, you will get an easy 800 calories from it over the course of the day.
>>
>>38823009
Damn, neat man. Thanks a lot.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.