[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Jason Blaha

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: shawn stinson.jpg (103KB, 960x938px) Image search: [Google]
shawn stinson.jpg
103KB, 960x938px
redpill me on jason blaha

is he a good source of info, or am I being baited? he seems smart

pic not related
>>
never take anything, and I mean ANYTHING seriously what he says
>>
>>38821427
i like how they had to single out white women there
>>
>>38821427

lmaoooo look at his dainty little wrist! Bitch has to be a solid 30-40lbs of muscle over her natty limit, she just gonna juice the rest of her life?
>>
>>38821427
just google jason blaha exposed.
>>
>>38821476
if i was a woman i'd be pretty horrified if some bodybuilding google walked into the restroom
>>
>>38821501
>female to male or vis a vis
>natty

obviously not retard
>>
>small hands
>small wrists
>small frame
>on loads of steroids
lmao
>>
I like how the implication is that the """""guy""""" is going to rape white women in a bathroom, yet post-op ftm penises take a retarded amount of set up to be capable of sex, and even then the sex has to be performed in good conditions, not in the hectic and fast-paced rape in public scenarios.
>>
>>38821427

>Transexuals who believe themselves to be the wrong gender can be given huge amounts of testosterone to change their appearance as they please
>Actual men who want to be more masculine and change their appearance with testosterone have to resort to illegal supply chains and face condemnation by the medical community

Really makes you think.
>>
>>38821501
>FtM
>not on test anyway
>>
Jason puts out good info, he lies about a lot of shit though.

Fitness good
Drama bad
>>
>>38821556

I personally think that pumping someone full of hormones isn't the solution in any case
>>
>>38821556
reee.
>>
>>38821427
How the fuck did John Wall get so jacked so quick
>>
>>38821556
Western society hates masculinity though
Especially if you're white
>>
>>38821427

>some degenerates can get all the good test in the world

Fuck this earth
>>
File: 1393208287106.jpg (293KB, 1000x667px)
1393208287106.jpg
293KB, 1000x667px
>>38821602

Personally I think we should go all out with these people. They're already genetic dead-end freaks, might as well turn them into guinea pigs for science until they inevitably off themselves
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.