[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do women suck at guessing height?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

Like seriously, I'm 1.80m and in be4 king of manlets, that's actually fucking true. I live in manlet country where average height is probably close to 1.70 so my height is pretty respectable here.

Still, 3 times now women doubt me when I tell them my height. Last time I had to whip out my ID card which states your height as measured by a machine. Plus the girl had the nerve to lie to my face when I asked her height. 1.66 my ass, I could eat off the top her fucking head. It's basic fucking math that human heads are at least 20 cm so HOW IN HELL WOULD YOU THINK I'M SHORTER THAN 180 EVEN IF IT WASN'T A BLATANT LIE???

Jesus Christ. And it's always short women that make this mistake. I guess they're just used to be towered over by 170 cm guys that it's all the same to them. "Oh anon, my father is taller then you, he's like 1.76..."
>>
>>38821414
surprised sylvester stallone isn't mentioned, apparently he comes in at only 5'10". Ivan Drago should of ended him.
>>
>>38821414
So...they think youre shorter than 180cm?
>>
>>38821414

why are you offended? get a life
>>
>>38821439

Yeah, blows my mind. If anything I'm actually 1.81 but I like rounding to an even 1.80.
>>
Their own height is irrelevant and they don't have a dick to measure.
>>
It entirely depends on how attracted to you a girl is. If she thinks you're ugly, she'll perceive you as being shorter and that's what she'll guess. If she gets wet being around you, she'll guess you're taller than you actually are.
>>
wtf why are they all manlets im 6'1
>>
>>38821469
I dont know shit about women or how they measure stuff, all i know is they are like guys except with less logic and no sex drive
If youre 180 then dont worry?
>>
>>38821474

Well, I fucked 2 of them and rejected the third so I guess that wasn't it...
>>
>>38821516
ur lying dude why r u lying
>>
>>38821516
what's Danny Devito like in bed?
>>
>>38821436

As a 6' man who women often guess is 6'2" - 6'3" I'm now starting to understand why.
>>
>>38821414
Every man in Hollywood wears 3-4 inch lifts in their shoes tho, just saiyan
>>
>>38821469

I actually prefer saying my height in metric because its exactly 1.84 meters. To truly show how poorly it converts to my native feet and inches, I'm 6' .4" tall, so I just say 6', and while its not super innacurate, its more than a centimeter off my actual height.
>>
>>38821498
>no sex drive
nope.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.