[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

tfw: Wagecuck

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 65
Thread images: 10

File: image.png (102KB, 500x463px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
102KB, 500x463px
Can I make it if I'm a wagecuck?

I can only lift three times a week, friday saturday and sunday
>>
>>38820814
can make it better than the guy only going 2x a week
>>
File: image.png (198KB, 1280x809px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
198KB, 1280x809px
>neet here

Always makin gains! I'm on that gain train baby!
>>
How exactly does having a job stop you making it? Lift before or after work.
>>
File: image.jpg (311KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
311KB, 500x500px
>>38820814
Wake up early or something
>>
What's your schedule like bro?

I promise you're not maximising your full potential and using your time wisely
>>
You shouldn't be posting at work, wagie. You don't want to piss off Mr. Goldberg
>>
>>38820851
I think wagecucks are at the mercy of shift work, and so without the regularity and routine of a stable salary and regular work schedule, it's particularly difficult to get accustomed to any sort of productive habit.

I've got a 12-9 M-F, so I basically exist on autopilot. Wagecucks could be working 5 hours here, 8 hours there, mornings one day, evenings the next, 18 hours this week, 42 hours next week, etc. There's no reliability or steady routine. Shit can be taxing af.
>>
>>38820902

I do a 9-5 Monday - Friday. I have no problems finding the time to workout 4-5 times per week, Most of the time I have the weekend all too myself.
>>
>>38820902
Yes yes yes this is why I hated being a wagecuck. You basically get pawned around by your boss to work when he wants you to work. If you have other commitments then you get treated like shit

NEET life is best life. I might go back to school next year I guess
>>
>>38820920
I don't know how you're finding 9-5s as a wagie. I'd kill for a 9-5.

My 40 hour week used to be
7am to 6pm
11-930
7-4
2-930
>>
>>38820814
I'm in a similar situation. Can only lift Thur Fri and sat.
>>
I work very heavy work at a steel mill full time and commute 1 hour a day with bike. And i still go to the gym 6 days a week

you just have to eat like a horse
>>
>>38821020
Don't you feel like shit and aren't you bloated as hell?!
>>
>>38820981

I do mostly office work, it's pretty much always 9-5. You just pick your shit up and leave dead on 5 and ignore any requests. Wage stops = I stop.
>>
>>38820814
I've never seen a ripped NEET. In fact they're fat, lazy burdens to society.

You'll make it and society will benefit when you put your wages back into the economy and require less hospital time later on in life.
>>
>>38821055
I dont feel bloated ever

I feel like shit all the time though but thats not related to eating a ton
>>
>>38820902

you only need to get used to it

sometimes i lift at 9am with only a breakfast, sometimes at 6am with only coffee, sometimes at 10pm

do full body routines that take you a hour at most and be done with it, you could probably do a short routine in the week and a full routine in fridays and sundays
>>
>>38821068
Like data entry or something? Did you have to go to school for that?
>>
>>38820814
That's a lie. I work full time and go to uni full time for a math based major, so a shit ton of homework, get decent grades, and I still have time to lift and party.

Make time, not excuses, faggot.
>>
>>38820902
This
Losing my gains (about 5kg already) because of shitty shift work. Can't really go to the gym consistently and maintaining a diet is pretty impossible.

I wanna quit and become a neet again. But having a job is the only thing that makes me feel better about myself.
>>
>>38821100

I work in the back offices in a hospital and make sure patients get treated in a certain time so they don't die and basically do data quality checks when needed.
You need an education for this type of work but for my previous jobs like data entry, general admin and things you don't need schooling and the wage isn't that bad tbf.

It's pretty comfy and never tired as sat most of the day, you just have to look.
>>
>>38821118
I second this. Learn to work smart and manage your time ruthlessly. No social media, tv, or videogames until after you work out. No socializing that day until you work out. I highly doubt that you couldn't find 1-2 hours with some serious discipline.
>>
>>38821118
Full time work = 40hrs a week
Full time school = 26hrs a week
Sleeping 8 hrs a night = 56hrs a week
122 hours total

Number of hours in a week = 168hours

You must live very close by to where you have to be. I couldn't commute everyday with that type of schedule. As well as pay bills/car/buy food/buy clothes
>>
>>38820920
>stays in on the weekend to workout

When trying to get /fit/ goes too far..
>>
>>38821201

>being this dyel
>>
>>38820920
wagecuck doing shift work isn't nearly as bad as a regular 9-5 with guaranteed work and days off
I used to work at Wal-Mart, quit now for school, and I would chop off a finger to have a cushy office job
Or any stable job, preferably not involving dealing with dumbshit customers
>>
>>38821222
i am. I also have great friends, and pull a slag at least once or twice a month going out. wouldn't trade those things for a nicer body
>>
>>38821281

>being a modern degenerate hollywood-ridden fag
>>
>>38821201
Really? Strange. I get to bed by 11 pm on the weekends to get in the gym at 6am the next day. Definitely grown out of the party life though, really focused on starting a career and attaining the body I want. I never thought staying in on the weekend was going too far at all.
>>
>>38820851
This, I lift in the morning before work. Change some habits got to bed a little earlier. You can make it brah, develop discipline.
>>
>>38821337
How old are you? I'm 24 and already have a career and live in a major city, so couldn't really imagine not going out. Its my only break from working all week
>>
>>38821384
I'm 24 too but I was an idiot when I was younger so I'm just now at the later stages of getting started with real jobs. I understand people that do go out, but me and my gf usually just prefer a night in or maybe going to dinner with a friend or two.
>>
>>38821396
you dont have a gf. we can tell
>>
>>38821404
Can you though? I really do, I was quite lucky to snag her. Even luckier that she somehow thinks she's the lucky one. You wouldn't be the first anon on /fit/ to tell me she doesn't exist or try and convince me she's gonna cuck me though, I don't sweat the banter on 4chan.
>>
>>38821419
That's ok I'm not trying to prove anything. It's pretty obvious from the way you talk that you're a shut-in with very limited experience with women like me
>>
File: 12312.jpg (11KB, 255x200px) Image search: [Google]
12312.jpg
11KB, 255x200px
>>38821201

> Most of the time I have the weekend all too myself.

Meaning I can do what I want on the weekend instead of going to lift. Strong implying you have there.
>>
>>38820902
It takes a lot out of you for sure, and if you're a person of routine, it can really fuck with you.

I spent a year and a bit working in retail to save money for study, and some days I would start work at 6am, the next day 10am, the next day 4pm, day after back to 6am, then 11am, etc.

While finding time to go to the gym was never much of an issue (just had to get used to going mornings some days and afternoon/evenings on others) my issue was fitting calories and meals in. Meal timing goes out the fucking window, and some evenings I would be literally stuffing my face, just to fit my macros. This was particularly true when you're lucky to get a break long enough to eat a meal in a 9 hour shift (no matter what the law says, seriously). Finish at 1am, back in for 10am, got 1.5K calories to go, you know where this is going.

I smoked a lot of dope just to force myself to sleep at irregular hours, people underestimate how hard some retail jobs actually are. 50-60HR working hours per week at a shit wage just to keep the bills rolling. I absolutely hated it.
>>
>>38821442
Oh no I am, I'm horrible at talking to them. But I'm not ugly, and we were friends since high school. She came over one night, I ended up really close to her somehow and I had been drinking so I just went for it and kissed her. Been dating since then. Socially I can converse with people just fine, even women. But only in like a professional sense, you know? Like I could never just cold approach a strange woman with the intent of seducing them.
>>
File: 1449228268081.jpg (14KB, 388x500px) Image search: [Google]
1449228268081.jpg
14KB, 388x500px
>>38821442
>>
File: 1473325141112.jpg (48KB, 253x229px) Image search: [Google]
1473325141112.jpg
48KB, 253x229px
>wagecucks arguing with each other about who works the hardest
>>
>>38821574
>UH I'M A BIGGER KEK
>N-NO, I AM!
>NO, I'M THE BIGGEST KEK!
>N-NO, I AM!
>>
>>38821623

wagecucks be like

>I'm ILL
>no, IM MORE ILL
>IM TOTALLY ANNIHILATED
>N-NO IM MORE SICK
>>
I'm always tired after a day of work tbqh. It's easier not to go to the gym. Alqso parents eat irregularly so i can't go whenever i want because i don't want to miss the food
>>
>>38821690
They won't save some food for you? Why are some parents like this? Mine also did something like this. If I wasn't home for dinner I wouldn't even be allowed the have the left overs when I did get home. As far as being tired, you just have to man up friend. It's not easy, but nothing worth doing is easy.
>>
>>38821722
We're italian (the yuro kind) so family and having dinner is important. Lots of people still living with parents until 30y old fyi. I'm 24 now
>>
get another job or stop wagecucking so hard. your shitty low paying job is exploiting you and only faggot normies will care if you work or not.
>>
>>38821754
I'd still live with my parents too if I could (24) as well. I understand eating together is important but if you wanted to make lifting a hobby I'm sure they would understand. Or you just schedule around it.
>>
>>38821192
Just got paid this morning from a 134 hour work week (no commitments, so I figured I might as well get the OT). Averages out to 67 hours per week.

168 hours - 67 (work) = 101
101 - 56 (sleep) = 45
Bike commute is one hour each way 5 days per week.
45 - 10 = 35 hours
35 - 5 (lifting and getting to and from gym) = 30
30 - 10 (running) = 20 hours of complete and total free time to do whatever I want.

That's on a very restrictive schedule, but I never feel pressed for time. Bike commute if you can, anon. It's a great way to enjoy life and get in some cardio.
>>
>>38821192
So what you're saying isn't that you don't HAVE time to lift, it's that you don't want to MAKE TIME.

It's not easy with a busy schedule, and you're going to have to drop some things. Sounds like you've already decided to drop the gym, though, so you're golden. You work hard enough already though, right? Go sit down on the couch. Grab some chips. Play some vidya. You deserve it, right?
>>
>>38821574
>>38821623
>>38821644
>Being proud of being a neet.
You are the lowest of society. Hell, you're not even part of it. Fucking degenerates.
>>
>>38822971

Unfortunately, I don't have time to give you a lengthy reply explaining how better than you I am as I have to go to bed. I get grumpy if I don't get my 10 hours of sleep, you see. We NEETs need to properly rest from thinking of smart things all day.
>>
>>38822333
>134 hour work week
what
>>
File: 1353522173681.jpg (9KB, 399x399px) Image search: [Google]
1353522173681.jpg
9KB, 399x399px
I work 10:00 to 20:00 and I go to the gym at 7:00 until 8:30 in the morning.

I work for minimum wage in Greece, 496 Euros a month.
>>
>>38820814
Yeah, if you don't work you cant buy food or protein powder so you definitely won't be making any gains without money
>>
ITT: NEETs talk about how much gains they're making but don't post pics.
>>
>>38823701
Kinda hard to make gains without money for food etc
>>
>wagecucks
>not inheriting money and property from parents

Its like you parents dont care about you at all.
>>
>>38823726
>doing nothing all day

Sounds shitty brah, after lifting 2 hrs a day I'm bored as fuck and can't wait to get to work
>>
>>38823726

If my kids were wagies, I would disown them.
>>
>>38823726
I'm hopefully not inheriting anything for at least another 35-40 years.

My grandparents have two homes, my parents have one home each.
It doesn't mean anything, hopefully one day I'll have my own home.
>>
>>38823744
Sounds like you have no life outside of job
>>
File: image.png (124KB, 5000x2571px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
124KB, 5000x2571px
>working 40 hours a week in a warehouse M-F
>sometimes take 10 hour OT shifts on the weekend
>full time student (albeit at community college but still takes up a lot of time)
>own my own house
>have catbro to take care of
>still manage to work out 4 days a week on the 5/3/1 program from the sticky
>am 1/2/3/4 to boot
>>
File: tumblr_nz4ekvjlmh1v0pigno1_1280.jpg (145KB, 670x424px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nz4ekvjlmh1v0pigno1_1280.jpg
145KB, 670x424px
>>38820814
>Can I make it if I'm a wagecuck?

No you can't.
>>
>>38820814
unless you're working over 14 hours a day that's no excuse. stop watching tv. stop browsing funny pictures and shitposting. unless you literally only have time for work, eat and sleep and I don't mean that like the middle aged woman at the office says while working 38 hours a week then it's all about priorities
Thread posts: 65
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.