[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

haters gonn hate

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

File: 1370330108045.jpg (226KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1370330108045.jpg
226KB, 1600x1200px
So /fit/, I've finally gotten haterz again IRL!
It's been over four years since last time now.
I take it as a sign I'm on the right path. Been lifting for a year

> finish chest day and walk to reception to talk to reception bro
> pretty tight with 4/6 employees there
> we talk about different shit, gainz and whatnot
Suddenly
> "yo anon, I almost forgot, we've been getting complaints about you from several members here last week"
> surprised.gif
> "Don't take it seriously, we sure don't, but they claim you're not putting weights back when you're done, which I know you do, and are slamming weights etc"

Reception bro 1 won't tell me who they are, but I'm sure 2-4 will.
I don't give a shit about the people or the gym, so for fun I'd like to see how far I can push it before getting kicked out.
I'm thinking of actually stop putting weights back and slam way harder because they're complaining either way.
Almost noone at my gym puts their weights back when done and slams them all the time,
so I know the reason for the complaints aren't actually those things, they obviously hate me, and I love it.

I've been making sick gains and started lifting more than almost everyone else there, so I bet they're jelly and want to
steal my gains. Also, I've been thinking about joining another gym where I don't have to talk to anyone.
I've become friendly with way too many regulars by now, it's really annoying having to make smalltalk everytime I go in.
There's also another gym right next door I can join.

So what should I do to make the life of my haters even more terrible?
I will of course put on the smuggest face when I'm in there, but what else can I do to piss them off?
>>
Are there no gym bullies here today that can teach me their ways?
>>
>>38820249
What are you 12?
Post pic of the gains people are h8ing on fgt. Then crawl back to your basement to write /fit/fiction
>>
>>38820466
shoo shoo goblin
>>
>>38820488
Fuck off fit you mouthbreathing skeleton, it's for people to discuss their fitness. Not your sad made up stories
>>
>>38820501
I thought I told you to shoo,
go cry in one of the other 100 fit unrelated threads, this is actually even related dyel faggot
>>
>>38820249
my gym is in the bad part of town with groups of mexicans and googles leaving shit everywhere and slamming and yelling all the time. i much prefer this to the gyms on the white side of town where everyone is uptight and self conscious. i don't like having to do a lap around the weight area to find a set of clips, though.
>>
File: image.jpg (155KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
155KB, 1000x1000px
>>38820249
Pretend that you're genderfluid who is sexually aroused by attack helicopters. Then claim that those complaints are really triggering for you and the gym is no longer a safe space and that the person doing it is extremely whateverphobic or somethingists. Watch them be the ones getting kicked out from the gym instead. If I get dubs then you obsoletely have to do it.
>>
>>38820593
Okay no dubs. But you still gotta do it.
>>
File: 1473740726255.jpg (143KB, 1018x1036px) Image search: [Google]
1473740726255.jpg
143KB, 1018x1036px
>>38820569
> tfw all sides of this town is white side of town

>>38820593
How would that whining get them kicked out?
The people working there aren't listening much to complaints/whining

>>38820600
checked
>>
>>38820621
>how would that whining get them kicked out?
Because its the current year, thats how.
>>
>>38820686
makes sence
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.