[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw you turn from being fat to having your first vein popup

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: images (2).jpg (6KB, 200x195px) Image search: [Google]
images (2).jpg
6KB, 200x195px
>tfw you turn from being fat to having your first vein popup from exercise.

How is your day anons?
>>
>>38809177
congrats
>How is your day
I had a rest day after 3 consecutive gym days. Needed one tbqh, even took a 2 hours nap. Before that I went to the nice lady in the neetbux office and she promised to send me money for chicken breast and broccoli so that was nice of her.
>>
Still in fat mode, OP, but I'm getting there. Almost back to 3pl8 like I was in high school.
>>
File: 1429820834251.jpg (40KB, 500x738px) Image search: [Google]
1429820834251.jpg
40KB, 500x738px
>>38809177

My nutrition professor is a fuckin' detox shill which always disappointed me but eh whatever I ain't got the headspace to waste on that

However, now she is actively not sending information correction to the veterans department (after 3 days, 2 emails, and a reminder) at my uni, after both myself and the department stressed it's urgency, and that is fucking with my benefits.

All she has to do is send an email saying "he regularly attends class," so I'm confused as to why she is dragging her feet (since I regularly attend class and have like a 96%)

Very swiftly creeping into active-hate mode on her
>>
>>38809209
I also peaked in high school. I'm working towards it now, it's so much harder than it was back then.
>>
>>38809290
Nah I've only been working out again for two months. I'm sure it won't take long before I surpass myself. 21 years old btw, I've got a good four years in me yet.
>>
>>38809364
I'm 23, going on 24. Just started this week.
Entire body is fucking dying. Feels good but bad.

Hopefully I'll be as optimistic in 2 months.
>>
>>38809364
human physiology peaks around age 30
>>38809391
I'm 25 soon 26, started (again) 11 months ago and feeling better about it than ever
>>
>>38809270
>nutrition professor
>detox

iktf bro
My fucking heart dropped when our pharmacology prof held 2 lectures on homeopathy and actually believing in that crap

I can't remember the last time I was so fucking disappointed

also, it sounds like she wants the d, she's baiting you so she'll get the hatefuck she always wanted
>>
>>38809391
A little trick I used when I first started working out was to treat the gym as much as part of my routine as showering and brushing my teeth.

I got it in my mind that it was something I had to do. Once I got into the routine though, I really started enjoying it.
>>
>>38809517
for the first 6 months I had that "can't skip a day" attitude. it is helpful. I didn't have workouts scheduled every day of course but when I were supposed to go to the gym I did with no excuses ever. it's much easier to stick to it when you don't stray from your planned schedule even once.

after that I just switched to free styling it and actually have gone to the gym more this way. I have a predetermined order of workouts but whether I go that day is something I decide based on how I feel. turns out most days I feel like going. but in the very beginning it's useful to have some external source pushing you to go like not "failing" a schedule.
>>
>>38809457

Holy lol I wonder how some of these clowns become doctors
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.