[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

MMA general

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: redead.jpg (60KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
redead.jpg
60KB, 640x640px
How do you get out from this grab?
>>
>>38805650
use your wood sword
>>
first of all, get your hands together. then have one hand protecting your neck and one hand to undo one of his hooks. hop over that hook and shrimp out, keeping your weight on him so you don't get mounted.
>>
>>38805650
Stand up and fall on your back as hard as you can
>>
>>38805650
suck the life outta that shit thru mouth to mouth
>>
>>38805650
reverse headbutt?
>>
>>38805650
get him to cross his feet. then apply pressure.
>>
>>38805727
he won't if he's not a bjj white belt
>>
>>38805650
Max out song of sun.
>>
>>38805650
Spin the joystick and panic mash every button
>>
>>38805650
Ask him politely to let go. Nobody should be grabbing you like that; it's downright rude Maybe if you talk about it you can come to an understanding of the reason he grabbed you like that to begin with. Then you can work together to avoid the situation in the future.
>>
>>38805650
If you manage to let your arms get hooked like that in the first place you probably have no idea what you're doing anyways. RIP
>>
>>38805707
In street fight this is very wise, elbows too if your throat is not under threat of being choked.
Also - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x91GF7MY5F4
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.