[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I've finally started looking for a qt gf

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

File: 1474502998507.jpg (27KB, 400x387px) Image search: [Google]
1474502998507.jpg
27KB, 400x387px
I've finally started looking for a qt gf
>>
>>38801910
Your endeavor shall be fleeting.

Do not fall into the despair of the GF meme.
>>
>>38801910
how's that going bro?
>>
File: 350-05.jpg (138KB, 940x940px) Image search: [Google]
350-05.jpg
138KB, 940x940px
>>38801910
Don't forget to wear your squat plug during Squats!
>>
>>38801929
It is actually going pretty good, but I made this thread to talk about why I want a gf now and how my life changed from some events; however, I'm a little embarrassed to talk about it here
>>
File: 1437437418118.jpg (59KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1437437418118.jpg
59KB, 600x600px
>>38801910
Same boat as you, breh

Just remember; asking and getting rejected is 100x better than not asking and missing the chance entirely
>>
>>38801954
Then stop posting if you're not gonna share fagwad
>>
>>38801954
>however, I'm a little embarrassed to talk about it here
Post it, bro. There's no way it's more embarrassing than some of the shit I've done
>>
>>38802000
Where do I start senpai, Bats changed my life

Ever since my last gf I haven't dated again, or gone out with women at all. My only interaction has been with the qt girls in the office and gym. Ever since my last break up, I decided to stop focusing on women and focus on my career and now at 26 I am finally successful, but I come home to an empty house and the feeling isn't good anymore, I am starting to notice, I haven't had a gf in a while and I am just now seeing women as people again. They are just people like most of us, and all of this time I didn't want to waste my money on them, didn't want to waste my time on them, and the women I did have in my life I have treated like shit. I feel the change settling in
>>
>>38801954
I'm interested in hearing

>>38801973
There's this girl at my gym that I see about once a week, she's cute a cute face and it's really chill and easy going. She's a little big, but hey, that's why she's there. I wanna talk to her more and ask for her number, and I remember this, but also to not shit where you eat. If things go bad I wouldn't want to change gyms and it'd be really awkward since we both know everybody at the gym (it's a small gym, but everyone there is really friendly and helpful) idk what to do lads
>>
>>38802124
>I wanna talk to her more and ask for her number
Do, it man!
If you see her every week, talk to her and see how it goes
If you hit it off well, ask her out
If you've put effort into being friendly then there won't be any hard feelings in being rejected
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.