[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/fit/ meals on the go?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: Pasta in plastic.jpg (56KB, 500x417px) Image search: [Google]
Pasta in plastic.jpg
56KB, 500x417px
Looking for decent ideas for /fit/ lunches to bring into my work.
Stuff like pic related that can fit into my bag and be eaten without re heating.
>>
File: 102960.jpg (47KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
102960.jpg
47KB, 480x480px
>>38795822
Don't know if they're the best beans you could eat, but tasty and doesn't raly need any added flavor. Drain in a sink and eat straight from the can
>>
shameless self bump
>>
>>38795822
chiken breast and vegetables
all day every day
>>
>>38795822
I only use jerky and protein bars for the go
>>
File: those beans.jpg (21KB, 480x465px) Image search: [Google]
those beans.jpg
21KB, 480x465px
>>38795918
This. Do your meal prep Sunday, freeze 4 boxes for later in the week. Chicken/broccoli/rice or chicken/leafy greens/sweet potatoes are what I always default to.

(Unless there's a great sale on some other meat. I'm poor)
>>
>>38795973
yeah I vary between 9 to 12 meals. I usually visit my parents once a week so that takes care of one day and I eat a different thing for breakfast so 12 is effectively my weekly meals. 9 leaves room for 3 other meals I cook fresh if I feel like eating something different while still having enough prepped meals that I always have real food ready to eat.
>>
Cloud bread (or real bread) with tinned tuna on.
Can have a good amount of fiber of you pick or make the bread yourself, and tuna is fucking packed with protein.
If you don't mind the extra fat, consider replacing the tuna with sardines. If you like cooking, grab a filet of saithe (a large one), sugar-salt it for two days, cut it up into small pieces, put it in a glass with about one quarter of a garlic finely cut and a finely cut onion, and submerge in olive oil. Pasta con le sarde can be eaten cold, but will need to be prepared beforehand.
If you're not afraid of carbs, sushi rolls are simple to make and handy to pack.
I also have a killer recipe for monkfish that stands very well to be eaten with pasta, and is almost as good when it's cold, but it's rather time consuming,and I don't know how common or cheaply available monkfish is in the rest of the world.
>>
>>38795822
Cottage chese + maca bread + banana/raisins
>>
>>38795822
Tortilla rolls. Fill with lots of eggs or your choice of protein source.
>>
>>38797252
>eating bread or bread-like substances
>ever
>>
>>38795822

Now that I think about it I bet tuna and ramen would be pretty good cold

(yes I unironically eat it sometimes)
>>
>>38797277
>I just started lifting a few months ago and fell for a no grains meme and think I know what I'm talking about.
>>
>>38797918
>I fell for the middle aged woman defending her empty calories meme
>>
>>38795973
Do you bring them out the freezer the night before eating? Do you reheat? I don't have access to a microwave or cooker
>>
>>38798386
the day before. I don't have a microwave either. if I forget to take them out and they're frozen I just put them in warm water for a while
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.