[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why is this board so shit now

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1

you should all be ashamed. threads shitting up the board constantly i can think of

>monster shilling, both ironic and unironic
>is my gf fat?
>boogie
>this is the body you will get if you strength train
>chinlet threads
>how do i make chin gains?
>when will manlets learn?
>that first x
>haircuts (go to /fa/ you morons)
>there's a fucking steam thread for some reason (/v/ or /vg/)
>tinder threads
>dicklet threads

Did the mods abandon the board? Summer is over, it's almost fucking October? I actually want to discuss Fitness and Health for Christ's sake. I don't mind a little shit posting but good god it gets boring after seeing it 24/7
>>
>>38794238
>Why is this board so shit.

Give me an example of when /fit/ was a decent board.

>"Ye Olde /fit/ of legend": Hurr durr Zyzz and Tiny and Redwood and Quads and Ennui are talking thing the same thread. Will I make it with a grill if I lift? I felt sad today at the Bus stop. Is he natty?

>"Contemporary /fit/": Hahahah Oh the situation you so sick. Oh look Broseph is posting his drugs again hurr hurr. I hope I get a GF. "Hey kids don't get marries all women are sluts". OMG Scooby is here lol!

>"The current era /fit/ now": High Test Brehs. Natty? Should I do X, Feels

It's always been shit.
>>
>>38794238
Hasn't every anon on every board always claimed their board is shit from the get go? Seemed more decent a few year ago but even then the 'What happened to this board?' Threads still popped up.
>>
I've been coming to /fit/ for 7 years now, and yeah this board has become utter garbage. Mods are simply doing a shit job. All the monster energy shitposters should get banned. There should be a /relationship general/ instead of a thousand threads. Starting a new CBT when there are already other threads should be bannable. Steroids sources shall be freely discussed within /fraud/
>>
>>38794238
Then discuss health and fitness. Whiny little bitch.
>>
>>38794238
you forgot to add

>that guy making "why is fit so shit now?" threads
>>
>>38794238
>complains about shit threads
>makes one

That first lol of the day
>>
>>38794238

its always been shit. If you wanna learn shit about fitness you should try a other forum. 60% here doesnt even lift.
>>
>>38794445
Which era was the best if you had to choose?
>>
I think that anonymity doesn't mix very well with fitness like it does with anime or tv.

in fitness someone's credentials (usually body or lifts) are very important when you are reading their shit. You wouldn't give some guy's advice who lifting for 6 months and shitty lifts the same level of weight as the guy who looks amazing with good lifts.
But on this board there is no way to tell (as opposed to reddit or bb.com) so the dyel's confident bullshit is the same as the expert's advice if you don't know much about the topic.

Also the mods let this place run free (which is good/bad depending on why you come on /fit/)
>>
>>38794238
It's because of the stupid forced meme threads, but that's part of 4chins
>>
>>38794238
>now
/fit/ was always shit, but yeah it's fucking unbrowsable now, this is probably rock bottom
>>
>>38794238

That first shit thread

Shitposters, when will they learn?
>>
>>38794238
Fucking hell go outside once in a while would you?
>>
>>38794238
I actually enjoy the tinder threads
>>
Fit was never good
>>
>>38794571
Zyzz-era
>>
>doesn't like funny threads
>makes an unfunny thread that doesn't even discuss fitness like the OP claims to want to do
>picture of some ugly cuntish looking woman with hipster glasses

This is one of those situations where our newfriends might tell you 'kys', but I like to keep it old school with an hero
>>
I dunno what you're talking about anon, I'm a newfag to fit, and this kind of degeneracy is what keeps me coming back. Plus there was that cool old bro.
>>
>>38795299
Kek, op is really an hero, isn't he anon.
>>
>>38795374

Don't ever talk to me ever again
>>
>>38794238
>implying this board wasnt best when it was almost exclusively feel,manlet and ylyl threads with trips like tiny,ennui,zyzz,etc shitting up the place on occasion
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.