[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Amazing Results

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: testenweb.jpg (72KB, 800x1396px) Image search: [Google]
testenweb.jpg
72KB, 800x1396px
I was on 500mg test e for 12 weeks. I've never had such results. Amazing. I don't give a fuck if it's cheating. I do the work and I have pictures and proof I did a lot of my results natty, but this was better in the end.

What cycle should I go through with next?
>>
Post transformation first
>>
Show results, most test only cycles are average as fuck.

How much did you gain? and how long have you been of? you will lose about a third to a half that weight during pct since its just glycogen and water retention.
>>
Put it this way, I went from 170lbs to 200lbs and I look the same BF but my bench and other numbers are up.

> First time curling 50+lbs I can curl 60 for 1, 50s for reps.
> Deadlift maxed at the number of plates I had on hand 375 (i know it's a low number, but if I had more plates, you know)
> Bench, doing over 2plate. Depends on the day.

This is with minimal attention to nutrition, but I get my protein in and eat lots of carbs and not give a fuck about excess weight.

Now that I'm done my cycle I will start giving a fuck as I hit PCT and eating to lean out further.

I spoke to chestbrah before on facebook. Fake as fuck, why didnt' he just tell me to roid it up?

I found out my own damn brother has been on them forever, trying to humiliate me in front of my family for having "no gains".

I promise to be honest with people when they ask.

Yes I'm drinking :).
>>
Post a before and after pic OP.
>>
>>38792304
Sorry brah. Just take my word for it. Picture yourself as is, then add some more width, some more pump and realize it's not just magic but a combo of that, hard work and eating for size, then cutting properly to retain.

Important to have good post cycle therapy. PCT.
>>
>>38792320
I have done test before, you will lose most of those gains during pct.

Cycling is a waste of time, over the next few months your gains will deteriorate and you will feel like shit.

What ever you do make sure you do not start cutting for a few months, your test levels will be lower than normal and you will gain fat and lose muscle. If you cut then just say bye to your gains.
>>
>>38792294
careful stressing your liver just after a cycle senpai
>>
>>38792345

Thank you. :)

And thanks to all the positive remarks.

What do you guys think about fakebrah?
>>
>>38792242
when did you start seeing noticeable changes? I'm at the end of my 3rd week and apart from increased libido i don't feel much, but i heard it takes 4-6 weeks to kick in.
>>
>>38792372
Test doesn't kick in as such, you just build up slowly its slow gains a weight increase as it builds in your system.

There is no way to tell how much is in your system without getting bloods.
>>
Steroids are straight magic. My only recommendation is to know what an injury feels like before, so that you can tell when to back off.

For second cycle, try test with an oral? My first cycle was same as yours but with 4 weeks of 50mg tbol, it was great. Heard some other oral a are stronger, but I wanted mild and few sides.
>>
>>38792333
It's possible to keep a fair chunk of your gains with a test only cycle. Like you say, so long as you keep bulking through PCT and for months after it's possible to keep the majority of it. I never lost any of the strength I've gained off test only, and maybe like 10% of the hypertrophy.
>>
>>38792963
How much muscle you actually gain though?

I know from experience 30lb is not 30lb of muscle, i gained about the same in my first cycle and once it was all over and pct was done i gained about 12lb of lbm. That is pretty decent for someone who had lifted 3 years, but its not like night and day transformation.

Strength gains were minimal on test for me, but size gains felt decent. First thing i noticed after coming of were my traps, delts and forearms shrinking and i never had the same vasculatiry even at lower bf%.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.