[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/fit/ can I just ask Do you truly intend to lift forever? Once

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

File: 338.png (345KB, 500x308px) Image search: [Google]
338.png
345KB, 500x308px
/fit/ can I just ask

Do you truly intend to lift forever?

Once you 'make it', you do realise you cant just stop lifting, right? You have to keep lifting, forever, and eating right, forever.

Have you considered just adjusting your diet and lifestyle to where a decent physique come naturally? Like you wont be shredded or whatever, but you can get lean as fuck and still have some muscle mass just through diet. Any activities you do in the day just adds to that.

Right?
>>
i don't even lift, i'm just here for the fat hate and feels threads
>>
>he thinks we lift
lmao
>>
Yes, I wanna be a jacked af 300 lbs centenarian+ in the 2100's with augment technology subbing for a kindergarten classroom telling everyone we're all gonna make it.
>>
>>38791985
When I think of "making it" I think of becoming the next Zyzz. Living ever second like it'll be my last. When I think of "making it" I think of being better, looking better, etc than every other guy around me. Never settle for mediocrity.
>>
File: 1389707711266.png (1MB, 1089x1079px) Image search: [Google]
1389707711266.png
1MB, 1089x1079px
>>38792084
>tripfaggotry
>>
>>38791985
I wouldn't mind spending a couple of hours every other day for my overall well being

so the answer is yes
>>
sounds to me like OP wants to settle before making any real progress. pretty soon, it'll be, "well, i've gotten to this goal weight, but i'm not having any fun. i think i'll let myself have that cupcake today." and then OP will reveal what he's wanted all along: to do nothing about his situation and be comfortable with that.

that ain't me. i've been there. i can't go back. no one should.
>>
>>38791985
When i make it and am able to get laid when i want ill still lift, work and try to improve because it makes me happy

Once you make it you need to keep working towards perfection and there is alot of work to do
>>
>>38791985
>You have to keep lifting, forever, and eating right, forever.

Sounds just fine to me. Grilled chicken and peanut butter everyday.
>>
I don't think you ever truly 'make it'. Sure, you get fit and look sexy as fwark, get a qt3.14 chick or Chad (or both), get a decent job and some cash to spare. But the pursuit of excellence never stops. You should always want to lift more, lift heavier, run faster, run longer. And there is no benchmark for that. The day you stop is the day you no longer make it. Unless you die doing it. Then you died making it.
>>
>>38792056
this desu
>>
>>38792076
Godspeed.
>>
File: bodybuilder.jpg (199KB, 1016x571px) Image search: [Google]
bodybuilder.jpg
199KB, 1016x571px
>not lifting well into your 70's
Not gonna make it
>>
>>38792176
This desu senpai.
We must keep growing, keep improving. We are all making it. Making it is a habit, not a goal. We either die making it or lie to ourselves and descend into mediocrity.
>>
File: IMG_1591.jpg (170KB, 1033x679px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1591.jpg
170KB, 1033x679px
>>38792128
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.