[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Would you bulk on these? Why or why not?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 5

File: o-MCDOUBLE-facebook[1].jpg (162KB, 1536x1129px) Image search: [Google]
o-MCDOUBLE-facebook[1].jpg
162KB, 1536x1129px
Would you bulk on these? Why or why not?
>>
In terms of calories, protein content, and price, the McDouble is the greatest food in the history of man
>>
File: Dr._Bunsen_Honeydew.jpg (20KB, 303x276px) Image search: [Google]
Dr._Bunsen_Honeydew.jpg
20KB, 303x276px
>>38791010
1. denatured protein.... "beef" cooked to death
2. nasty HFCS buns.... fish bait at best
3. sodium out the roof... ketchup / pickles / mustard all enhanced
4. "cheese"...... nuff said

>GOMAD
>>
>>38791010
Some times i do, some times i dont. I get pain in my chest if i eat it alot tho so im not sure how healthy it is
>>
>>38791029
>dried beans
ftfy
>>
>>38791029
lowkey this.

It isn't quality for long-term health. But short-term bulking, it is god-tier for poor people (me)
>>
File: is_this_bait.png (26KB, 527x409px) Image search: [Google]
is_this_bait.png
26KB, 527x409px
>>38791055
>denatured protein
>>
Shit's full of carcinogens enjoy your cancer later in life.
>>
>>38791010

I can't...they're not sold in my country ;_;
>>
File: louiesim.jpg (18KB, 300x225px) Image search: [Google]
louiesim.jpg
18KB, 300x225px
>>38791090
I would much rather do Taco Bell Taco Supremes 12-pack.... the only questionable item is the "beef"..... buttloads of calories in the sour cream, the cheese, and the corn shells... otherwise real tomatoes and lettuce.

>TB ain't what it was 30 years ago ; but who is ?
>>
File: 1447827979227.png (782KB, 490x1015px) Image search: [Google]
1447827979227.png
782KB, 490x1015px
>>38791055
>he thinks sodium is actually bad for you

top momscience my man :^)
when will this fucking meme die
>>
>>38791010
>390 calories

If they were satisfying I'd eat them, but in order to feel full I have to have like three of them. I don't want to eat half my daily calories in one meal with no drink.

It's so much easier to cut by eating chicken thighs and rice and vegetables. Fills you the fuck up and you have room for a small snack here and there without going over.

As far as a bulk goes? I'd totally bulk on this shit. Seriously, get 5 of these and a fry and you're north of 2200 calories. You'll gain weight like a savage if you eat that on the regular.
>>
>>38791010
>these
oh, Sir you mean the toxic not immediately deadly weapon of mass killing and health deterioration?
Because, I dont like to be subject to self-selection for extinction.
also:
die you anti-human marketing scum!
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.