[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

High test envy

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: 1454707305558.png (99KB, 447x275px) Image search: [Google]
1454707305558.png
99KB, 447x275px
Ever since I found out that I had low test I can't stop but becoming jealous of other men with average or above average testosterone levels, meanwhile I have the testosterone level of a warn out old man at 26 year of age.

I'm just a chump with a low average test and the libido of a senior citizen(and on top of that I obsessively jack off to much that I can't even feel much during sex, because of my fucked up faggot brain and anxiety!).

I can't stop obsessing over it! I got low bodyfat % I worked hard on that, I go to the gym almost every day, I watch what I eat, I take supplements, I got some muscle definition...

I worked so hard to not be a fat piece of shit, it's just depressing as fuck knowing that I'm genetically fucked, and an inferior man.
>>
please respond
>>
>>38785478
Fellow 26 year old here. I also suspect I am low test as I have almost no sex drive, can't grow facial hair and still have a somewhat baby face.

I have considered pinning but no idea where to get 100% legit test. I would probably end up with cooking oil.
>>
>>38785478
do roids

>>38785693
ask big gym brahs, if they are big they aint using oil
>>
>>38785701
B-b-but I just want to be a healthy adult male, I really don't want to seek the black market just for that, it's a pretty spooky commitment(lifetime). However I'd be ok with getting prescribed instead of self medicating and fucking my shit up.
>>
>>38785759
You are me. 100%.
>>
>>38785478

this is me without the low bf%
>>
I have very high libido but yet I can't grow facial hair even though my mom and dad's dads are hairy as fuck, as is my dad
>>
>>38785817
When you say high libido do you mean like obsessive masturbation or actually getting really hard boners that you have to get rid of by jacking off.

I have low test, but I also jack off a lot, I think it might be because of compulsion and addiction(and anxiety) and not out of high libido.

Care to elaborate by high libido.
>>
File: 1373053091700.jpg (16KB, 500x461px) Image search: [Google]
1373053091700.jpg
16KB, 500x461px
>>38785478
>>38785693
24 y old here.
i have hypothyroidism causing low hormones including test. libido is kill. no full beard grow. lack of motivation. can't get out of bed before 9 am even if i've slept 10 hours and more. sometimes people ask for my id when i buy whine. also i ate much soy for a while, killed the last rest of test that was left.

got some pills for hypothyroidism. that caused hair loss, now my forhead looks like i am 40 but the rest looks like im 17.
>>
Did you check your LH, FSH, Estradiol and Prolactin?
>>
>>38785983
I bet the urologist did check those things, but he wouldn't tell me shit, he just said that everything seemed to be normal.
>>
>>38785759
>>38785785
go to a private doctor (In murica its called youngness clinic for men or whatever) and go on TRT
>>
>>38786228
Post your results
>>
>>38785817
how old are you?Maybe you are not done growing yet
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.