[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Have you ever went running? You know how it feels, when every

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 3

File: TRIUG.jpg (90KB, 823x636px) Image search: [Google]
TRIUG.jpg
90KB, 823x636px
Have you ever went running? You know how it feels, when every single breath just doesn't get enough oxygen into your body and you curse each moment you have to exhale because you worry in that moment you might die?
You know that pain in your muscles, the cramping and joint pain?
You know that feeling when the blood is pounding in your ears and you can feel your heart pushing through your chest?
Well right now, your body can recover and become stronger. When your older, it simply can't.

So suffer it now, or you'll be forced to suffer the exact same problems through the final years of your life. 24h a day you will struggle to breath and your joints will hurt. Until your frail body collapses on itself. You'll wake in the night, struggling to be healthy, and wish you had done more cardio when you were able.

Run more fit.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qo6QNU8kHxI
>>
Not sure if I completely accept your premise, but I have started jogging finally. I'd been out of the gym a couple months, which made it easier to start.

Now I'm back in the gym and doing both, and it feels_good_bro.jpg
>>
>>38781223
Anyone that feels that way when running is a fat fuck. Sure you'll feel somewhat out of breath and what not when running but the adrenaline and the rhythmic breathing counter that and makes you want to run more and more until you look down at the timer and see you just blew your PR out the water.

Anyone who avoids cardio is a dumbass.
>>
>>38781223
Running is literally the worst form of cardio, though.
>>
>>38781223
Just ran my first marathon on Sunday, 3:12. Feels good man, except my legs are sore as fuck but oh well
>>
>>38781360
Maybe, but it's probably the most accessible for most people.
>>
>>38781360
And whats the best?
>>
>>38781484
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ncQsBzI-JHc
>>
>>38781484
swimming
>>
>>38781484
xc skiing
>>
File: 1443652693809s.jpg (8KB, 205x246px) Image search: [Google]
1443652693809s.jpg
8KB, 205x246px
>train for a running test by running exclusively on pavement
>run turns out to be on a hilly field
>>
>>38781240
>fug
>>
>>38781665
are you dumb why would you willingly run on pavement RIP knees
>>
>>38781692
Fuck you buddy
>>
File: concept22.jpg (113KB, 1400x934px) Image search: [Google]
concept22.jpg
113KB, 1400x934px
I'd rather row. Or swim to be honest.
>>
>>38781692
What else do you fucking run on if there is no track available?
>>
>>38781793
There is no way that you don't have a gravel/turf/dirt track somewhere close to you. What's it worth, convenience and destroying your knees after 3 weeks or being sensible?
>>
>>38781835
There is exactly one and it's locked.
>>
>>38781692
whats the consensus on stone? like the types of routes that go through parks?
>>
>>38781667

double fugg

gud commercial
>>
>>38781862
It's the same as asphalt - not as bad as concrete, but still terrible for knees+ankles
>>
>>38781856
Where is the dedication??
>>
>>38781223
Yes, I have. I've gotten to a point where I did 12-16km every other day.

I will not run anymore. There are loads of better ways of doing cardio.
Plus, running was OK when I was 180lbs. It was not bad when I was 200lbs. It was bad when I was 220lbs.
It didn't stop being bad when I was 200lbs after a cut.
It's horrible now, when I'm 242lbs. Meanwhile, swimming is great at any amount of muscle mass. Hill sprints are also great at all weight classes. Bicycles riding is gay as fuck, but also good for everyone who doesn't like having working balls.
>>
>>38781223
FUCK no. Endurance training has been proven to be horrible for your endocrine system, especially decreasing testosterone and increasing cortisol heavily. Everyone I know who ran marathons and such as a teenager goes to the emergency room at least once a year now, and it's because they did heavy endurance training. To any young impressionable minds reading this, stay the fuck away from endurance training. The endocrine system is vital to every bodily function, to your brain, your digestion and your immune system. Don't fall for the running meme perpetuated by women's tabloid magazines and "fitness" sites. Do some actual research on this and you will see what I mean.
>>
>>38781223
i just want to get my 5K under 25min already
>>
>>38781392
Good time, mate, especially on your first. Have you trained much?
>>
>>38781484
Tap dancing.
>>
>>38781967
Low quality bait
>>
>>38781629

The thing is fuck all people have access to this
>>
All I wanted is to get a sub 5 minute mile.
5:15 was the best I've ever done.
One day I'll get back into running just for that goal.
>>
>>38781484
Rowing
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.