[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What are some foods to 100% avoid while on a cut? I'm guessing

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: 1474337200991.jpg (271KB, 1280x1810px) Image search: [Google]
1474337200991.jpg
271KB, 1280x1810px
What are some foods to 100% avoid while on a cut? I'm guessing oats, nuts, sugar(of course)
>>
Animal products
>>
Why would you avoid good carb and fat sources?
>>
>I'm guessing oats, nuts
le high quality bait
>>
Whyyyy would you avoid oats.. slow complex filling nutritious carbs...
>>
>>38780940
>sugar(of course)

Why? Sugar is pretty amazing while on a cut and helps you lose fat.
>>
>>38780956
>>38780965
I figured because they were calorie dense. Like, a portion of oats is like 150kcals compared to 30kcals for a portion of brocolli

>>38780945
Already vegetarian but I thought it'd cause controversy if I mentioned it
>>
>>38780952
>>38780991

>>38780979
;^) ebin, my friend, may I use that line sometime?
>>
Any food that would put you over your daily caloric deficit limit.

All that matters.
>>
>>38780940
Carbohydrates, the more you cut the better, do you even metabolic pathways?.
>>
>>38780940
> cutting not keto adapted
Are you a masochist?
>>
>>38780940
Bacon, sausages, cheese, fries, mayo, other related dressings or anything greasy
Chips/crisps, crackers, anything classified as a normie snack
Soda, candy, cookies or anything sugar
Pb, avocados, oats, nuts or anything healthy but with high calorie density, also liquid calories, like milk - don't avoid 100% but try to limit a lot and don't expose yourself to it.

Fruits and egg whites for breakfast - super filling and negates your sweet cravings for the day. A yolk or two or a small handful of nuts if you are concerned about fat intake
Carrots (whole, raw, "alone" (nothing added)) if you HAVE to snack on something (or other chewy and low kcal veggies)
A giant ass bowl of salad BEFORE lunch and dinner, be conservative with oil if you add any.
>>
>>38780940
>lost 20 pounds in 2 months
>literally ate 300g of oats everyday
>>
>>38780940
i think the rule of thumb is everything refined obviously.

and have in mind when you eat nutrition dense good that is healthy like nuts that its not very filling so keep that in mind.

in the end the kcal deficit is all that matters.
>>
Eat as low carb as possible. Eat usual keto diet food but with tofu versions of meat or something. Gosh you're gross.
>>
Since you are a vegetarian OP just stick to green veg, skim milk, whey, eggs, soya beans and beans.

I have been cutting for about 6 weeks following that diet, aiming for 2000kcal a day and 200g protein the rest in carbs and less than 40g in fat. It is working pretty well.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.