[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Water

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: glass-of-water[1].jpg (117KB, 515x396px) Image search: [Google]
glass-of-water[1].jpg
117KB, 515x396px
Why should I only drink water? What's the science behind it?
>>
>>38780437

Water is what your body needs. Every other drink is water with bits of stuff in it, probably sugar.
>>
>>38780443
What? Er...
>>
Drinks aren't very satiating, so drinking liquids with caloric value is not a wise use of your day's calorie count.
>>
>>38780464
Most of us aren't fat you know? I think most people here want to gain weight to build muscles.
>>
>>38780437
Water is a meme, don't drink it.
>>
what about tea, coffee, coconut water ? they are all healthy
>>
>>38780437
Why shouldn't you drink water? What's you're reasoning for not thinking it's a good idea?
>>
>>38780437
You and almost everything you see is like 70% water

Is it cool to take all my vitamins for a day at breakfast? Should I split up my multivitamin from other random shit for detoxing or dick health?
>>
>>38780437
>Unsweetened tea or coffee
>Hot chocolate
>Herbal teas, yerba mate etc (unsweetened)
>milk if and only if you need the calories badly and don't have natural peanut butter
>>
>>38780437
Water keeps you alive, that's the science behind it.
Most other drinks are just for flavor. You don't need soda, you want it because you're a weak willed pussy.

Milk is an exception. You should get your nutrients from food if you're on a cut, but if you're on a bulk, then milk is very good.

>>38782563
>hot chocolate
>milk if and only if you need the calories
What? Hot chocolate is milk
>>
>>38780437
You mean the stuff in the toilet? It doesn't even have electrolytes. The body craves electrolytes.
>>
>>38782640
I drink raw cacao powder, cinnamon, and hot water all the time
>>
>>38782665
His shit's all retarded and he talks like a fag, too.
>>
>>38782640
>you want it because you're a weak willed pussy.
Nah, you want it because it tastes fucking great.
But it's better not to drink it. So if you are actually weak willed, make sure not to buy it and take water with you for drinking. If it is not available, it is much easier to avoid.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.