[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Lifting acceptance?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: 1473301623644.jpg (64KB, 800x430px) Image search: [Google]
1473301623644.jpg
64KB, 800x430px
Femanon fatty here. 190 pound size 12 landwhale status. I have been lifting steadily for about three or four months, and have seen good progress. I also round out my lifting with hiit, yoga, cardio, kickboxing and spin.

Idk if it's me turning into a gym rat, but more and more of the guys on the lifting floor have been getting friendly with me. Waving, giving thumbs up, etc. Today I was told I was doing a great job and got a comment on my evil dead shirt.

Not sure if i'm being accepted into the tribe or it's investment flirting. What do other than keep on keeping on?
>>
>>38778642
>What do other than keep on keeping on?
Nothing. Keep up the good work.

Going from fat to fit is inspiring and I would think most of them are just sincerely congratulating you. Though there might be a few here and there who want to hit that shit.
>>
>>38778642
maybe they just want to be friends with you, encourage you, maybe they wanna bang you who knows until you actually talk to them?

pure speculation until then, just keep doing your thing, you're at the gym for yourself and noone else.
>>
>>38778642
more tribe acceptance than investment flirting, but both might be accurate desu. you might also be an inspirational figure as a regular who started at the bottom and is improving

either way, keep doing you. you're getting results and getting to be part of some neat community shit
>>
>>38778652
>>38778672

Thats all I really needed to hear. Thanks.

It was just a weird change from the previous year of going to the gym.
>>
>>38778642
thats just how the gym is we are a family and just want to help. No one wants to fuck you to be honest. :/
>>
Good. I'm bad at signals. I'd rather have a gym
Family.
>>
mmmm prolly a bit of both. 4 months feels like just the starting point of genuine kinship. If it started earlier it would definitely be flirting

>investment flirting
that's such a great way to phrase it
>>
>>38778642
People are just encouraging you. Aside from MAYBE one or two chubby chaser freaks (if any), no one's hitting on you.
>>
>>38778642
It's just encouragement, bitch. Not "acceptance" or "flirting".
>>
>>38778642
If you had the foresight to take befores, please take afters to see how far you've come.

Be a success story.
>>
L O N D O N
O
N
D
O
N
>>
>>38778642
Size 12 at 190? How tall are you, like 6 feet?
>>
>>38779202
Not OP
but I'm also around that weight and jeans size (12 US). I'm 171cm or 5'7". Bottom heavy :^)
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.