[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey /fit/. So I started dieting in May of this year and started

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: 1473792194375.jpg (39KB, 500x343px) Image search: [Google]
1473792194375.jpg
39KB, 500x343px
Hey /fit/. So I started dieting in May of this year and started lifting about a month and a half ago. I was 5"8 165lb in May and I am now sitting at 135. I've been trying to eat more calories and eat cleaner since i'm now working out. I can only do fucking 10 reps of 15 on each side for benching. I curl 17.5lb with dumbbells. I have noticed some strength increases, but i haven't really noticed much physical change. My stomach is a lot flatter but I still have my man tits. What am I doing worng? I'm 16 btw.
>inb4 underage b&
>>
5"8 and 135?

Jesus, don't lose anymore weight
>>
>>38778434
I'm 5"9 now and 135. I believe it's because I don't have much muscle. You can still clearly see my fat in my stomach, chest, arms, thighs, etc.
>>
>>38778425
When I was 5'11" 122 lbs and I was stronger than you. I had semi-visible skeleton 6-pack in that case.

You are probably just genetically shitty. Considering you were hovering at 165 lbs, you were probably fatty.

It might have something to do with not getting enough calories, so you have no energy.

Try to get back to maintenance calories plus a 100-200 surplus and then you should progress nicely.

Good luck.
>>
>>38778444
yeah, you should just keep at it. It takes a long time.

Give it a year or 2. You have your young years still in front of you.

Hop on SS and get some strength
>>
>>38778461
I agree.
>>
>>38778461
I'm new as fuck, what's SS
>>
I should also mention I can't even do one pullup and i'm only 135lb
>>
>>38778475
starting strength, read the sticky and after that go to /plg/ general and pick up their tips on form and watch those videos.

Keep educating yourself. Having a fit body takes a lot of work, patience and willingness to learn

>>38778483
That's no issue. At this point the only way is up
>>
I recommend Stronglifts for you.

Doubt you wouldn't drop the barbell on yourself while trying to do a Powerclean.
>>
>>38778489
Yeah, that's a good point. The only way is up. I mean, when i started about a month and a half ago i could barely bench 1 rep 15 on each side and just today i hit 10 reps, so i mean there's at least a little progress.
>>
>>38778501
once you get form down, are on a good routine and have a good knowledge of what you can eat the progress will be bigger.

Keep at it is all I would say and for the love of god, don't stop lifting. Eventually, since you started at 16 you'll pick it up again in your 20s once you're out of shape or flabby again and the only thing that's for certain is all the time you've wasted
>>
>>38778519
Yeah i'm planning on lifting unless something physically prevents me from doing it. I'm just kinda sick of being that fat fucker.
>>
>>38778425

I am the original maker of this picture. It used to just be one arm and one half. I MSpainted it to be full body when I was a DYEL.

I mean really, who does curls like that? And look at his left oblique.

Nonetheless, it's cool to see the picture still floating around.
>>
>>38778550
The picture connects with a lot of people
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.