[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Does dirty bulking work? Or is it just an excuse to eat like shit?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: 1472920945809-1277832114.jpg (58KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
1472920945809-1277832114.jpg
58KB, 640x640px
Does dirty bulking work? Or is it just an excuse to eat like shit?
>>
Juicy.
>>
>>38777895
of course it works, its just eating food and lots of it, besides certain things like trans fats theres no healthy food no bad food, only calories and macros that make them up and satiation/flavour.
>>
>>38777895
Yes it works, but you're going to look like a fatass after doing a dirty bulk.

Why not just lean bulk and get the mass you want to be without putting on extra fat that you'll need to cut anyways?
>>
Dirty bulking works. Just don't overdo it and gain more than 1 pound a week. Make mad gains and in 1 year be lifting more than anyone at your gym. You will look big as fuck with a shirt on, then you can cut down and be strong and lean. Who wants to weight 150 lbs for their entire life?
>>
Newbie, Been on a dirty bulk the past month. Got more gains in this past month than the past 2 combined. It's so much easier to hit calories when the only number that matters is protein.
>>
>>38777958
how much protein do you need on a dirty bulk?
>>
>>38777908
Gelatin has 1g of protein in 10calories worth, are you saying that gelatin is equal to say eggs or chicken in the quality of its protein?

Pure white granulated sugar spikes your blood sugar and makes you insulin resistant leading to fat storage. Is sugar the same as say oats and yams that actually cause almost no elevation in bloodsugar?

You iifymemers are the dumbest, not all maconutrients are equal
>>
>>38777958
You'll see gains even if your nutrition is ship when you're a newbie
>>38777972
1g per pound
Just know that if you dirty bulk you're going to get fatter than if you did a lean bulk and you'll have to work twice as hard to lose that fat and get lean
>>
Anybody care to ballpark the % of muscle vs fat gained per 1lbs on a clean vs. dirty bulk?
>>
I don't know if I would consider mine a "dirty bulk" perse but the giga nigga in the pic and I have extremely similar frames and body composition and I've put on the most muscle of my life eating the way I have the past two months. Workout night meal is a massive plate of bacon, eggs, sausage, and toast. And then whole grain waffles and some french toast to catch up on carbs (eat almost none throughout most of the rest of the day) Definitely not on his level quite yet but I'm getting there and enjoying every minute of it with a diet like this!
>>
>>38777895
It's an excuse
>>
>>38777972
The same amount of protien?
>>
>>38778009
Don't listen to the other guy, especially if you're a novice.
Poor quality food will give you poor quality gains
>>
File: 2026217547.jpg (154KB, 600x900px) Image search: [Google]
2026217547.jpg
154KB, 600x900px
>>38777958
I want to do this, especially because I'd like to do my first show next summer, but I'm worried I would fall out fo the habit of just counting my calories and getting fat. Maybe I should just up my calories more than "necessary?" Like always be in a 700cal surplus instead of the 300cal surplus I have on my regular bulk. What do you guys think?
>>
>>38778046
how many surplus calories a day would you say you're eating?
>>
>>38778031
So will it take longer to hit 180lbs 12% bodyfat starting from 130 lbs than if I were to lean bulk?
>>
>>38778084
I'm keeping it at about 400. Has been working well too, gained some fat back at first but now that I've thrown on so much more muscle mass I've been leaning out even with the surplus lately.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.