[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What does /fit/ think of Christian Guzman?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5

File: c_guz.jpg (830KB, 3612x2032px) Image search: [Google]
c_guz.jpg
830KB, 3612x2032px
What does /fit/ think of Christian Guzman?
>>
>>38770919
Thought he was natty, didn't know he was sipping Monster
>>
>>38770919
Lets see
his clothing company just copies shit from other sports brands and resells it to his fuccboi fanbase
i mean fucking 40 bucks for a tshirt lmao

Personality and videos remind too much of a wannabe VH1/E! reality show without the funny drama because everything needs to PG

don't get me wrong he works hard and has a great body. but he is cancer
>>
IS HE THE FAGGOT STARTING ALL OF THESE MONSTER THREADS?
>>
File: c_guz2.jpg (8KB, 194x259px) Image search: [Google]
c_guz2.jpg
8KB, 194x259px
>>38770968
He just has a good taste in energy drinks is all :^)
>>
>>38770919
low test + tren cycles obviously

isn't that clear lelz
>>
>>38771015
Fuck off dude, he's natty looking af
>>
>energy drinks
>ever good for you
Enjoy your dependency fags.
>>
https://twitter.com/guzmanfitness/status/650009325000220672
hmmm
>>
File: IMG_0194.jpg (150KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0194.jpg
150KB, 800x800px
>>38770962
Kek.
>>
>>38771041
Hows your first year lifting friend
>>
File: 1463765748366.jpg (81KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
1463765748366.jpg
81KB, 1024x768px
>>38770919
>those first 5 trays of the day.
>>
I wish I was him.
>>
He's absolute cancer He makes money off first year lifting fags buying his shirts and believing you can look like him within four years Would I want all his money and shit absolutely but he's a tool still
>>
File: tumblr_nr6xevI4VK1syv5r3o1_1280.jpg (184KB, 1080x1080px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nr6xevI4VK1syv5r3o1_1280.jpg
184KB, 1080x1080px
>Great body
>Winning smile
>Entrepreneur
>Has a quality clothing line
>Sponsors lining up for him to pick and choose
>Can pull a girl like Nikki, dump her, then scoop her back up 6 months later like it's nothing
>Literally cucked Nikki's current boyfriend, who she dropped the moment Guzman wanted her back
>Places 1st or 2nd in nearly every show he competes in
>Has a legion of loyal followers
>Has enough money to just up and leave for Hawaii on a whim
>A walking example of HEIGHT, FACE, FRAME

We can talk shit all we want, but any one of us would choose his life in a heart beat if we could
>>
>>38772316
This.
>>
>>38772316
nope just want the money
wouldn't be doing none of that shit. especially charging people outrages prices for t shirts

maybe thats what u want.
>>
>>38772316
Wrong
>has to do all that shit for money
>his entire wealth is based on his looks, once that goes he will have nothing
>he's so beta he couldn't go and find another bitch but had to crawl back to the same bitch that he just couldn't deal with anymore
>still gets with her even after they trash each other on social media

I'm from old wealth and see his life as pretty shallow. He buys so much vain shit that doesn't even appreciate in value. He reminds me of those new wealth kids that buy gaudy LV shit just because they've never had it before.
>>
>>38772492
>I'm from old wealth
No wonder you're such a fucking faggot
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.