[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

We need to be more like Poland

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 6

File: 5506356001_a4e4725813_z.jpg (119KB, 423x640px) Image search: [Google]
5506356001_a4e4725813_z.jpg
119KB, 423x640px
Damn fit... what up with Poland? They keep cranking out the specimens. Not only that but they elected high test Nationalists to lead them away from White Genocide, and have not let in the hordes of Rapefuges like Germacucks and Swedecucks have...

Also their strongmen are just that, StrongMEN, not strongfats as we get in Amerifat land.

Here's a 24 year old poll, with a history or football, boxing, and now strongman.

6'2" (188cm)
308 pounds (140kg)

DL is 400 kg+ (880 pounds) and OHP's 200kg+ (440 pounds)

He just won a strongman Championships leauge event.

Just another Pol doing his thing... also has hot gf.. good job Mateusz Baron
>>
Back to Pol with you
>>
>>38769504
>high test

literally a manlet.
>>
>>38769504
Poles are the niggers of europe, deal with it
>>
>>38769504
>>38770714
Look into a theory called Biohistory.

It's basically a scientific version of the old proverb that talks about how a mountain people conquers a valley people and becomes civilized like the valley people. Then another batch of mountain people come into the valley and conquers it from the new valley people who used to be mountain people.

The collapse of civilization seems to be inevitable, and it's because people who are more civilized will always (due to biology) be out-breeded or exterminated through violence by those of lesser civilization.

I think the point of the OP is that we should take care to not let ourselves become too soft, lest we become prey. It is possible to be both civilized and vigorous, at the cost of not being as "civilized" as those who will be preyed upon.
>>
>>38770714
Indeed they are, stealing cars and moonlighting. Besides that they are nice people as long as they are no catholic bigots.
>>
>>38771198
>they are nice people

>fucking pollacks
>nice people
pick one

pollacks are as hateful towards eachother as chinese subhumans. They hate everything, becaue they are nothing, so their hate also includes immigrants
>>
Poland is literally the Mexico of Europe
>>
>>38770714
No. Brits are.
>>
File: giphy.gif (494KB, 200x200px)
giphy.gif
494KB, 200x200px
OMG....

/Pol/ ... has their own country now... Low class "huWhite" country, everyone is racist... yet not really perfectly Aryan themselves... violent hateful, love steroids, Naziphilia rampant...

The country...

Its even called "/Pol/ land" .... Poland

Fuuuuuuuuuuuu
>>
File: Mateusz_Baron.jpg (249KB, 990x1317px) Image search: [Google]
Mateusz_Baron.jpg
249KB, 990x1317px
>>38772594

Well... I guess in a way its a good thing. They can have it like a preserve to secure the existence of their race and a future for white children and all that. Look at the quality DNA this White specimen clearly exhibits. They must be very proud.
>>
Cool tattoos though
>>
Holy shit!

Its like somebody went and fucking filled and ENTIRE country with Chads and Staceys.

The fuck did this happen?
>>
seriously guys, Iam polish and you literally know nothing about poland, it's acctually quite embarrasing to read because you come accross extremely ignorant and stupid, ironically acusing polish ppl of that hehe.. eh
>>
>>38772941
>ENTIRE
kys. have you even meet the average pollack joe shmoe?
>>
>>38769504
Poland is a shithole. Most polish people look malenutritioned. Their food is shit, mostly cabbage. Most men have pancake-shaped faces.
I was there ones, only russia is worst.
>>
>>38774037
lol, you are retarded xD
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.