[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

23 tomorrow

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 6

File: _20160919_141554.jpg (171KB, 1080x1040px) Image search: [Google]
_20160919_141554.jpg
171KB, 1080x1040px
9 years of lifting
3 years of non natty lifting
6'0 tall

Still a goddamn virgin, oh well.
>>
>>38768969
Im natty, 10 yrs lifting, still pure, 26 years of age.

If you dont change aint nothing gonna change. You need to start doing things you dont like, in order to meet women. Like going out solo if no squad.

I tried few times it actually isnt bad. But I still dont do it on a reg. Because I dont want to be the next Tyler, I only want a long term relationship with a girl who is compatible.

I literally have 0 interest in sloots. (could've banged more than few but I politely declined) hahaha

Who here Self Made?
>>
>>38769060

I can't do the going out solo thing, tried it back when I was 19 and it ended up being weird when girls found out I was on my own. My hair is receding now so I'd probably come off even worse.
>>
>>38769099
Nah man you gotta smooth talk that shit, never tell the truth.

Like this:

>Yeah nah Im just meeting with my friends later, but you caught my eye and I just had to meet you /smile

Who the fuck asks you are you alone ???

IF she asks where are your frnds "They should be here somewhere /look around/ ah FUCK EM, Im in better company now /smile, kiss/ how easy it fucking is?

Get her number, start making out, try to steer her home /hey wanna go out in fresh air? Make out outside / I want to show you my place wink smile whatever and done deal, if she is primed she will fall, if not, you got make up sesh and a number /although number means little these days but still.

You must've had bad first experience, Ill tell you, many girls dont give a fuck who you with, if she feels the right feels you can fuck her then and there. They are most, of them pure whores. Dont worry for being alone in club when she should worry if she is getting into heaven. /jk

But seriouslty tho.

Also - hairline is least of your problems. Im telling you man, you have to save urself, no one is gonna help if you dont start doing something. Show some intention, some intervention, some intent to change your life - and THEN you will start meeting people who will help, but u gotta start.
>>
How the fuck can lifters be virgins, just fuck a chubby from behind
>>
>>38769189
You dont just go around disrupting Natural order like that.

Lifters get 10/10s thats how it has always been.

The day zebra kills a lion is the day we can contemplate ur suggestions.
>>
>>38769060
>If you dont change aint nothing gonna change.

Makes sense. How do I change my ugly face, low height and mental illness from years of childhood abuse?
>>
You are doing it wrong.
>>
>>38768969
Sorry but you can't lift away being ugly
>>
>>38768969
8 years of lifting
0 years of non natty lifting
5'5

not a virgin, and the girl was above average

sucks to be you OP
>>
>>38769216
Well you are fit tho?

Imo decide upon number of days you will take and invest into emotional healing/thinking about all the shitty past.

Take those days but decide in front you will let past be past after that days end.

So for ex. 20 days of pure crying and punching walls and damning God and Devil and everyone in between, just focus on drinking, punching shit, go as hard as you can but dont do shit that can harm you seriously, there is a line.

After that wake up, take a clean shower, and forgive, forgiving is essential for yourself. You do it so the past cannot poison your future.

Take responsibility and look at yourself and your needs and start thinking thoughts that are compatible with your needs.

If for ex you want to be loved and accepted and feel secure with a girl you love, then you have to give those feels to yourself first.

Meaning you start to be kind to yourself, forgive yourself for everything forgive yourself for not standing up for yourself when you were little and confused. When we get abused by our parents (I was emotionally) we sometimes have to choose between standing up for us and hurting out parents i the process, or giving in and hurting ourselves. No choice is right choice to a kid dependent on someone. When u grow up that can leave marks.
But forgive yourself that, its same process for whatever abuse is in question. Then decide and promise yourself you will protect yourself - and focus on feeling your promise towards yourself.

Rule of thumb is- nothing comes from the outside, if you dont learn to give yourself same thing from yourself. You know its the truth. People in loving relationships love themselves and respect themselves. There can only be loving healthy relationship if you have loving attitude with the number one.
>>
>>38769216
part 2

Ugly face is of little importance, Im handsome and still single, and seeing many ugly guys with girls Id marry on the spot (almost). For men, being ugly isnt that important. And you can play with looks, if you can grow beard/cant, hair styles, and facial exercises.

Being low height, well, I've seen those couples too.

Basically if there is one expample of it on the planet, why wouldnt you be another one?

Why?

You could.
>>
>>38769206
Nigga if the zebra is starving it will try to eat anything that allows it to.

If you virgin you are low test.
>>
> 4 months of lifting
> Manlet (5'9"), balding, fatass (220)
> Fucked more than 30 women before getting married.
> Wife still hot after 15 years of marriage and 2 kids
> Chicks in office still flirt with me

Face/frame/height is ONLY the first impression. You need to make yourself interesting to the girls.

Dont be a weirdo, neckbearded, fedora creep.
Do something interesting aside browsing 4chan and going to comicon dressed as a disgusting cosplay

You will thank me later
>>
>>38768969
Post body and I will tell you exactly why you are not getting layed
>>
>>38769415
>kys

t. all the nonfit guys fucking 9/10's one of those dyels being bf of my crush
>>
File: 1470183230275.jpg (386KB, 712x989px) Image search: [Google]
1470183230275.jpg
386KB, 712x989px
>>38768969
>>
>>38769289

I'm not ugly though
>>
>tfw 22 and just fucked a girl on her period last night

gotta be weird lad
>>
alcohol is your friend anon
>>
> Started lifting 2013.
> Lost weight and built some muscle.
> Left girlfriend of 4 years as wanted to fuck other people.
> Had sex with 4 people since leaving ex.
> Now alone every week.

I need to get my shit together.
>>
>>38769909

Sure is, been drinking everyday for the past month. Ben
>>
File: sadness-kitten[1].jpg (179KB, 800x533px)
sadness-kitten[1].jpg
179KB, 800x533px
>listen to everbody always crying about no gf / girls etc
>these are always people between 20-28
>I was an insecure piece of shit and hated myself so when I could get a gf (one of them was a fucking model) I made up some excuse
>always laugh at these people
>hit 26
>still KHV
>become confident and socially adjusted
>now I'm feeling that I'm really left out of something

It's not even about MUST HAVING a girl just to have one, but those nice loyal intelligent WOMEN who are around my age.

Well if you can't search enought I guess you can't complain.
>>
OP post a pic of yourself, i want to see what 9 years of wizardry can achieve.
>>
>be 37
> live with parents
> neet
> Don't even lift
> sister takes me out for pizza for my birthday because she feels sorry for me
> vegetarian so order goat's cheese pizza
> waiter accidentally gives me pizza with chicken on it
> eat it anyways cos I don't want to make a fuss

Could be worse op.
>>
File: CV9zOYeUYAAKBW0-574x574.jpg (63KB, 574x574px) Image search: [Google]
CV9zOYeUYAAKBW0-574x574.jpg
63KB, 574x574px
>>38769330
>>38769339

>when /fit/ plays psychologist
>>
File: 1459874939997.jpg (174KB, 800x836px) Image search: [Google]
1459874939997.jpg
174KB, 800x836px
>>38768969
>those inviting legs
Now tell me she is now begging to be dicked down by a BBC
>>
>>38768969
I need to fuck her
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.