[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Beta learns the golden rule: Git gud or get REKT

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

File: 1375718573972.jpg (1B, 486x500px)
1375718573972.jpg
1B, 486x500px
Reminder to lift
Reminder to not be a pussy
Reminder to not walk around with your face buried in your phone like a 14 year old girl
Reminder to never, ever be like this guy

>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7z6YPVsohzQ
>>
File: 1469660855400.jpg (16KB, 428x287px) Image search: [Google]
1469660855400.jpg
16KB, 428x287px
God tier beta faggit
>>
>Fucked an acquaintance's gf because he was too busy obsessing over Pokemon Go

Thank fuck for manchildren
>>
>>38768787
Haha This would fit perfectly into one of those "To Be Continued" rekt webms
>>
>>38768787
>Player has his phone stolen
>People in the chat are still sending messages asking if he's OK.
>That person who tells him to call 911
>>
Literally a fucking autist, he walking around at night, while being a scrawny cunt. He was asking for it.
>>
> playing vidya past the age of 16
>>
[BLACKED]
>>
>>38768787
>sees video of a nigger chimping out and not allowing people to live in a civilized society
>your reaction: "THE LESSON HERE IS TO NOT BE A PUSSY AND YOU GOTTA LIFT AND LOOK BIG AND STRONG!!! 8 SCOOPs!!!!!!!!!!! AND YOU GOTTA INJECT TESTOSTERONE INTO YOUR DICK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

only on /fit/
>>
>>38769507
Who are you quoting
>>
>>38768787
Pokemon Go is so fucking boring
>>
File: 3eyedo1_500.jpg (67KB, 500x586px)
3eyedo1_500.jpg
67KB, 500x586px
Niggers need to hang.
>>
>>38769507
It was his fault, if a grown man has to plead with someone for mercy then he deserves none. All memes aside, the weak SHOULD fear the strong.
>>
>>38769507
Blacks are a responsive problem. They are aggressive to people who are weak. If nobody was weak, they'd keep this shit to their own neighborhoods.

No excuses. Auschwitz Rice Man deserved it for stupidity alone. If he walked into a den of hungry dogs, you'd blame him entirely.
>>
>>38768787

>Another retard walking around late at fucking night
>Physically incompetent
>Impaired eyesight
>Not intelligent enough to see the fucking fatal flaw of his own behavior

>Some nigga spots some clown for the take.
>Takes his ass for everything.

I'm brown and even I keep my ass off the streets at night unless it's walking from A to B, Restaurant/Grocers care nearby or I've got a pocket knife.
>>
Yeah what he did was dumb, but I bet any of you niggers would ask for mercy if a gun or knife was put in your face
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.