[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

FACE HEIGHT FRAME

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: fhf.jpg (38KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
fhf.jpg
38KB, 1280x720px
how does it feel to be a genetically INFERIOR male /fit/?

you will never look like David and he could get your oneitis/wife to suck his dick and beg for more just by looking at her and I know that you know it

that is the power of SUPERIOR genetics

tell me how do you plan to fix your FACE, HEIGHT, FRAME?
>>
>>38768584

your no better then a cuckold who preps a bull for his wife at this point...

KEK
U
C
K
>>
>>38768597
>faced with undeniable facts
>"y-you're just a cuck"

you know I'm right nigger

genetics >>>>>>> hard work
>>
>>38768584
What kind of cuck posts this stuff?
>>
I just accepted it and continue with my life.
>>
>>38768653

Even if your right, which you arent. your a confirmed cuck for posting shit like this.
>>
File: 1468799425284.gif (1MB, 200x150px) Image search: [Google]
1468799425284.gif
1MB, 200x150px
>>38768711
you're just getting triggered by somebody posting TRUTH on /fit/ while CHAD with PERFECT genetics is getting MIRED 24h/day and has girls competing for his attention
>>
>>38768785

>muhh chad is so superior i am so inferior meme

I bet you fantasize about cleaning up a girls pussy from chads cum after hes finished.

also

>using the term chad

back to r9k loser.
>>
>>38768656
/thread
>>
File: 1465042455792.gif (120KB, 600x487px)
1465042455792.gif
120KB, 600x487px
>>38768804
>loser

80's are calling saying they want you back

anyway, everyone look at that nigger losing his shit over the TRUTH about his genetical DESTINY, which is always being a shitcunt compared to CHAD
>>
>>38768584
m8ey, i'm what u call a chad pretty much, but srs, what's the point of this thread? hmm?
stop doing it or imma have a threeway with ur mom and sister, thank you very much
>>
not sure if serious, laid has an ordinary frame. His wrists and joints are puny, his thin waist and ribcage is twink tier. His clavicles aren't even that great, they look wide because the rest of his frame is tiny. His skull and neck and also small.
>>
>>38768918
>laid has an ordinary frame.

post what you think is perfect frame then
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.