[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

anybody here detox off of soda? How long did it take for the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: coca-cola_zero2.jpg (148KB, 519x960px) Image search: [Google]
coca-cola_zero2.jpg
148KB, 519x960px
anybody here detox off of soda? How long did it take for the cravings to go away.... im dying here.
>>
File: 1474255188627-928300769.jpg (1MB, 2560x1536px) Image search: [Google]
1474255188627-928300769.jpg
1MB, 2560x1536px
>>38765126
I used to drink at least half a 12 pack a day

Now I drink the 1 liter bottles of wild cherry "water" that Walmart sells

I drink at least 2 of the clear American a day...
>>
>>38765126
It's a lot easier to taper down your intake instead of going cold turkey. Reduce by half every couple of days instead of immediately dropping to zero.
>>
There is literally nothing wrong with coke zero
>>
what do you need to detox off of soda for? as long as it's diet you're fine

(pls no autistic numale theories about "cancer" and (((aspartame)))
>>
>>38765403
Yeah... don't listen to him. Used to drink three of four of them a day. Cut back to one a day, then drank lemonade, then sweet tea, then unsweet tea, eventually transitioned to drinking only water. Gave myself a good two-three weeks for each cycle before I switched to the next one. Been happily drinking only water for a good two years now, excluding the random cup of cola at social gatherings.
>>
>>38765434
Enjoy rotting your teeth out.
>>
well, it helps to drink lots of water and following meal schedule.
breakfast/snack/lunch/snack/dinner

I drink 3 liters a day and my piss is getting clearer everyday. I have to say that I get soda cravings, specially when my family stacks the fridge with it.
>>
>>38765475

coke zero is okay once in a while, maybe like 3 cans a week.
>>
>>38765458
That sounds awesome. I don't agree that diet soda is bad for you, but I want to be satisfied with water alone, maybe the occasional unsweetened tea or coffee. I hate craving soda & energy drinks even if they are zero calorie.
>>
>TFW dorm room without kitchen
>Have an electric kettle

I make tea at least once a day, it's so goddamn handy when I feel lazy and don't want to go to the dining hall.

Tea=life
>>
>>38765126
I quit soda every year for lent (addicted to diet coke). After a week or two you kind of forget about it. Try sparkling water for a while.
>>
What's wrong with diet soda?

>tfw $2.50 12 packs of great winn dixie caffeine free diet coke
>>
>>38765638
>>38765434
Nothing

Getting off diet soda is the food equivalent of nofap. Stupid people get the idea it'll help them in some way even though there is literally no evidence from any time ever that backs up their silly belief. At least cutting out diet soda wont make you impotent and will save you some change.
>>
Been off it for 2 weeks now.

The only change I've noticed is that there's not any bubbles in my piss anymore and I am a lot less bloated.

That's it though, haven't noticed any reduction in hunger or satiation.

I was drinking 2-3 cans per day (coke zero)
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.