[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

adhd thread. i know at least 80% of you fags have it

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: adderall-fb.jpg (391KB, 1200x800px) Image search: [Google]
adderall-fb.jpg
391KB, 1200x800px
adhd thread. i know at least 80% of you fags have it
>>
>>38763578
I can't continue to take Adderall, it seriously makes me lose weight like crazy. So I took a break from it. It's been a month since I've taken it and I've seen my short term memory reduced to the point that it makes me feel like a goldfish.
In the past week I've lost my keys 4 times and my wallet 3 as well as my grades being shit.

What do /fit/?
>>
>>38763578
adhd is a meme that single mothers created
>>
Fucking concerta niggaaaa
>>
>>38763578
How do I get a prescription for meth?
>>
>>38763792
>I can't continue to take Adderall, it seriously makes me lose weight like crazy. So I took a break from it. It's been a month since I've taken it and I've seen my short term memory reduced to the point that it makes me feel like a goldfish.
>In the past week I've lost my keys 4 times and my wallet 3 as well as my grades being shit.
>What do /fit/?
The appetite part gets better
>>
>having to microdose pretty much molly every day to get anything done

Weak losers like you should've died out centuries ago.
>>
File: fitmasscmon.jpg (55KB, 474x596px) Image search: [Google]
fitmasscmon.jpg
55KB, 474x596px
>people tell you that you think too much, too fast, or aren't paying attention to their bullshit and it's a problem
>>
>>38763827
It was the pharmaceutical companies who implanted the idea to those mothers who cant discipline their children anon, get your facts straight
>>
>>38763792
Take your fucking meds and eat more.

ADHD-C here, I take 30mg of Vyvanse every day. It works well for me. I was a fucking wreck and completely unable to get shit done, always procrastinating. The meds really fucking help.

>>38763827
I know you're trolling but I'll bite. The executive functioning section of my brain isn't as fully developed as an average person's.Task switching is an issue as is time management. Before I was diagnosed (as a 28 year old adult), I had been fired from jobs, took 7 years to complete undergrad, was always late, always put everything off. But shit, 30mg of legal meth fucking fixed that shit. It's a fucking miracle dude.
>>
>>38763578
you like to play the victim role and not take responsibility for yourself and your actions. there, now you know the truth, enjoy!
>>
>>38763578
huge improvement to my grades and character
went from getting C's to [B+, A] range (unifag here), the appetite thing is really worrying me though, I feel like I'm not getting enough macros or micros
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.