[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hard situation. Help.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: 20160907_130802-1.jpg (460KB, 3088x1619px) Image search: [Google]
20160907_130802-1.jpg
460KB, 3088x1619px
Brahs, it's been at least a year since I came here, I used to be a /fit/natic, I really liked my previous body but now I was diagnosed with schizophrenia my body went to hell, I stopped working out and lay in bed all day eating shit food. But that's just the start, I go to hospital and I get put on some antidepressants and antipsychotics and they just made me HUNGRY AS FUCK 24/7 and also completely fucked my metabolism. I gained 30kgs in 5 months. From 67kgs to nearly 100kgs (6'1). Now that I'm a lot more conscious of my eating, I'm really considering dropping my meds for a while just to lose weight. I'm a lot more stable and don't think anything bad will happen I jusy't gotta ditch the weight. I just got my first gf after 5 years and I want to look my best for her and of course for my own pleasure and health.
Pic related is a photo I took a week ago
Thanks, brahs
>>
File: 20160215_123204_HDR.jpg (4MB, 4160x3120px) Image search: [Google]
20160215_123204_HDR.jpg
4MB, 4160x3120px
I want to get back to this bod here and improve a lot on it, start getting some gains. This pic was from the start of the year, before my diagnosis.
>>
>>38762486
This pic worries me, I hope I don't find out I have a weird waist like that once I cut..
>>
What's that in the door watching you?
>>
>>38762529
Yeah, I didn't work my core much, thought it was pointless because my body fat wasn't low enough.
But anyway, should I cut my meds?
>>
>>38762579
Keep on topic.
I don't want to think about it
>>
>>38762529
From 5'8 170-140 with no prior lifting experience, I looked similar to that
Bulked for a couple months and it went away very quickly as my shoulders, traps and lats started actually growing
You'll be fine
>>
>>38762587
Dude, we are not doctors
We don't know your medical history
No one on the internet is qualified to tell you even if they did know it
You're asking us for advice on not taking anti psychotics
Talk to your doctor
The quality of advice here is shit about even the most basic things
Talk to your doctor
>>
>>38762627
Fuck, I was going to post this on my schizo forum but I thought it was more fitness related.
>>
>>38762658
>>38762627

>"we are not doctors, don't ask a forum about your meds"

>"oh, i should've asked that other forum"

TALK TO YOUR DOCTOR GOD DAMMIT
>>
>>38762690
I fucking hate my shrink, no way am I cooperating with that bitch. First she misdiagnoses me and then tells me I overexaggerate on my illness and she doesn't believe me.
>>
>>38762759
Get a different doctor. Report her. Something
Forums do not help with things like this
Please, for your own health, find a real doctor
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.