[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

If you lift for girls, this is the best you can hope for.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: gf.jpg (137KB, 981x637px) Image search: [Google]
gf.jpg
137KB, 981x637px
If you lift for girls, this is the best you can hope for.
>>
>>38761409

Are you referring to Blowhole, or that guy standing next to her?
>>
>lift for years
>Run successful fitness Chanel
>Still only able to fuck a wannabe clown women
>>
>>38761516
You mean his female girlfriend Brittany "Mooncookie" Leigh?
>>
>>38761550

Since you obviously can't understand humor I won't even bother telling you my 1RM
>>
>>38761409
Looks like carrot top
>>
>>38761409

it's like it's him in a split screen, with a shave, wig, fake boobs and makeup
>>
>>38761579
I just thought I should inform everyone of who Jason Blaha's female girlfriend is, sorry if I caused any offense.

And don't try to tell me your 1RM buddy, if you come within 50 feet of me or my family I or one of them will not hesitate to shoot you dead where you stand.
>>
>>38761965
Carrot top's horse-mouthed cross dressing younger brother
>>
Being a women, living in the west, is the easiest life any human has ever had. You literally can't fuck up.
>>
>WHY WON'T WOMEN SETTLE FOR ME THEY'RE ALL WHORES
>lol why did that guy settle for her
>>
>>38762235
This
>>
>>38762235
>>38762322

hi jason you 5x5 bone draining faggot
>>
>>38761409
she looks like she's about to go direct cloud atlas
>>
>>38762235
Gayson Blowjob is significantly below average in terms of IQ, physique and lifestyle. He is an infertile autist who legit might have klinefelters and has also spent the better part of two decades writing delusional lies and shitposts all over the internet, considering the sheer volume of this, one can only conclude that posting on forums must have been more or less his entire life for a good while.

Of course, his female girlfriend is a retarded felon with the same propensity for delusion and lying and are by all metrics herself a complete piece of shit, but it is indeed remarkable that Blowjob in fact managed to land even that.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.