[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Justification thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

File: CHEER_UP_MOTHERFUCKER.jpg (278KB, 1440x900px) Image search: [Google]
CHEER_UP_MOTHERFUCKER.jpg
278KB, 1440x900px
Why do/don't you take steroids/supplements /fit/?
>>
>>38760206
Im doing it mostly to break the stupid situation I constantly end in - I work out for a year-two, get nice gains, then I lose all of them and work out again. I want to get close to my natty limit faster and then just keep it.

Also, working out keeps me sane and happy - I need that faster regeneration!
>>
File: 1439822515293.jpg (28KB, 453x504px) Image search: [Google]
1439822515293.jpg
28KB, 453x504px
>>38760251
>getting to your natty limit with steroids
>>
>>38760206
I dont take roids because if i get too big at 5'8" ill look like a cartoon character.
I just want to be as lean as possible whike at my natty limit. Even when I bulk up too much I start to look funny.
Also I take whey because tastes like chocolate and I get 27 protonz from it.
>>
>>38760326

>only getting 27g of proton from your powder

I mean, good for you if you're getting your necessary protein from your diet, but maybe you should step it up.
>>
File: 1473357241259.png (296KB, 649x649px) Image search: [Google]
1473357241259.png
296KB, 649x649px
Because why should I suffer for my inferior genetics? Im not going to bullshit anyone; Im a low test, mediocre insertions, diabetics in family, average man. Its not fair that I dont even have the chance to look and perform like blessed people. Sports on the highest level are nothing but waving your genetics dick all around; training can get only so perfect.

And I didnt choose my shitty genetics so I dont see anything wrong in correcting that with a nice dose of testosterone.
I dont even see why you should justify yourself.
>>
I look at myself in the mirror and don't even recognize myself. I used to be a shy, skinny, nerdy guy who was really insecure. Now I get laid regularly, look like a fitness model to most normies, have a job offer making $100k+ right out of college after I graduate this year.... I'm the opposite of who I used to be.

And steroids? I mean, they sound great but I just don't know if I could reconcile that with whatever shred of my old, nerdy, lanky self that I still feel something for.

I mean, that's the part of me that still goes on 4chan.
>>
Because I have a big dick and nice balls and I'd rather not mess it up. After all, why get fit if I can't ravage boipucci?
>>
>>38760206
I don't want to be dependant on anything other than a regular market and a gym to make gains, also it's money throwed away because the natty limit is aesthetic enough for 99% of the world.
>>
>>38761087
>the natty limit is aesthetic enough for 99% of the world.
And on the rare occasions in which it's not, maybe people should question if that 1% is even worth pursuing.
>>
>>38760364
1 scoop has 27 grams and 135 calories. Its not bad.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.