[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why are Indians so autistic? will lifting help them?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: india1.jpg (136KB, 720x960px) Image search: [Google]
india1.jpg
136KB, 720x960px
Why are Indians so autistic? will lifting help them?
>>
>>38760075
Their men are raised like princes, their parents make them believe the world belongs to them, etc. Their women are raised to be completely submissive to the demands of the manchildren.

But if I'm not mistaken theyve been doing it this way forever. Imagine that; ancient Indians were just as autistic and cringey as the ones today

Really makes you think
>>
>>38760098
i always thought that, the less choice a woman has the more beta men in that society become
>>
POO IN THE LOO
O
O

I
N

T
H
E

L
O
O
>>
>>38760075
i am indian and let me tell you, being indian is actually a great thing. we have beautiful people and we have ugly people. just like any race. I for 1 am a great person, have great friends, and i take care of every one that is in my life and i am glad to do it, and for that i have people that love me around me. also, indian parents are one of the best parents you can have. sometimes they can be really strict, but they will take care of you no matter what, and they will buy you what ever it is that you need. as long as your not a selfish ****head. Also, we all have great jobs, lots of money and a family that we all love and take care off. suck my dick op suck my dick
>>
>>38760075
Idk why but no
>>
>>38760098
Women were submissive in almost every society you tard
>>
Indian women are the ugliest women I've ever seen.
>>
>>38760500
india has a space program you dumb bitch motherfucker. We will be a superpower by the year 2030 and we well fuck you up good
>>
>>38760075
Unlike 'murica most Indian women are not bitches and getting a partner is mostly guaranteed. But the biggest plus point is that there aren't many fat asses.
>>
File: 1472823338125.png (227KB, 492x341px) Image search: [Google]
1472823338125.png
227KB, 492x341px
I once fucked an Indian girl. I guess word got around, or something, because later that week some dyel pajeet confronted me about it.

He asked me if i had sex with her and if I wanted to apologize.

I said I wasn't going to apologize, and then started going into detail about how I fucked his woman.

He got angry but didn't do anything about it (Take a swing at me. Give me a reason to pull out my concealed carry, pajeet.) and eventually stormed off.

Turns out him and that cumcatcher were arraigned to be married, which I thought was weird since this was in murricah.

>Lol get cucked, pajeet
>>
>>38761101

why is it weird? how do you think American pajeets get married? not by winning a woman over with their quick wit and charm, that's for sure.

you fucked one of their women too, that's kinda gross bro.
>>
I lived in India for 6 months while I studied. Most people are indeed autistic, but mostly in a nice way. The girls are good looking imo, but whatever outside of Mumbai and Delhi you're not gonna get laid anyway.
>>
File: 1463033753888.gif (227KB, 250x166px) Image search: [Google]
1463033753888.gif
227KB, 250x166px
>>38760500
>checked
>read all that with Indian accent.
>ULTIMATE KEK
>>
>>38760579
Then how come so many beauty queens are indian
>>
>>38760593
Was about to post this. I will never stop laughing at pooinloos.
>>
>>38762280
there's like 1.2 billion of them, it's just a numbers game
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.