[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

what's she taking /fit/ i need to know how to get this

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: BfShugeCEAASPf9.jpg (58KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
BfShugeCEAASPf9.jpg
58KB, 600x600px
what's she taking /fit/
i need to know how to get this
>>
>>38757507

my dick
>>
>>38757507
shes taking the bbc
>>
Chad's cock
>>
>>38757507
anavar
>>
>>38757507

She's taking black genetics
>>
>>38757507

fat injections into the ass is pretty popular these days

those two Kardashian bitches, Nicki Minaj etc.

that girl looks like she might actually work out though so maybe it's legit
>>
>>38757549
the black genetics didnt pull through for me

>>38757525
i saw this last year, does the hypertrophy really work well with anavar or do i need to stack w something else? im a girl not interested in test-anything
>>
>>38757507

eww

ugly
>>
>>38757588
I don't think she's on anything. She probably just has great genetics, does a carefully planned workout regiment, and doesn't eat much.

It probably isn't worth doing Anavar. You risk permanently masculinization, and that's a pretty dumb risk to run for a temporary aesthetic gain.
>>
>>38758601
To expand upon this slightly: she's really not that strong. Look at her arms, back, and chest. She probably just does a stupid amount of ab work and some squats or leg machines. Her body fat isn't super low either, although she has great stomach genetics.
>>
theres Brazilian butt lifts and surgeries that suck fat from the waist/kill fat cells (which prevents fat from growing in that area) and are injected into the ass

most (if not all) of the time you see a tiny waist with huge mountainous ass, theyve gotten the surgery.
>>
>>38758601

You don't risk that with var. You do, however, risk not getting real var and then your last sentence applies entirely. Oh, and getting real var is pretty damn difficult--you'll usually get dbol instead.
>>
>>38760381
>You don't risk that with var.
No, you do. Maybe somewhat less than other steroids, but it's definitely still a major risk. See the oxandrolone Wikipedia article, which references a lot of good recent medical literature reviews on the topic.

It's frightening how much dangerous pseudoscience exists about steroids.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.