[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Fucking disrespectful faggots at my gym

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

>tfw

I've started tidying weights away between sets because my gym is full of dicks who throw their 20kg dumbells down after half ROM incline pressing then walk away thinking they're hot shit.
I've already noticed (at least while I'm still in the vicinity) that people quickly start putting their weights away properly.

I encourage you all to be the hero your gym needs, if your gym is like this.
It seems to be worse at big chaing gyms, as my old "hardcore" meat head gym didn't have this problem.

Also general pet peeves in the gym/fitness world thread.
>>
>>38756843

ur mums a cuck m8.
>>
At my uni gym Noone dares do this bc the gym manager is terrifyingly strong but an awesome guy. At the commercial gym I used over summer break though. Goddammit fucking pajeets fucking dyels fucking Chad's leaving plates dumbells and bars everywhere.
>>
High schoolers supersetting arms in front of the weight you want to grab.
>>
>>38756826
That's weakass management and you're doing their job for them.

It might feel good but that's a sorry sight to come into every day.
>>
>be European
>move to the hood that has high population of morrocans
>go to nearby franchise gym cuz I already have membership
>I'm the minority there
>feel like I'm in Marrakesh
>the whole place is a disgusting mess
>literally nobody reracks their weights
>dumbbells all over the floor
>finding two dumbbells of same weight is a quest
>deadlift area has two bars fully loaded just rolling around
>people just grab a new empty bar to do DL, so most benches have no bars on them
>plates everywhere, place looks like a dump
>staff doesn't care, just sitting around being lazy
>skipping workouts now cuz I just don't want to see that shit
>start doing callisthenics instead

Brown ppl pls.. get civilised already
>>
>>38756826
When you get to be bigger than most guys in the gym you can just start telling people what to do and they'll stare at the floor and do it

Just last week
>guy throws weights down after DB bench and walks away
>grab him "hey man you done?"
>"yeah it's all yours mate"
>"oh no, I don't want the bench. Just put your weights away."

Guy just mumbled sorry and did it, and hasn't left his weights out since.
99% of people will fold if you call them out
>>
>>38756826
Honestly, the only reason I don't put away dumbbells properly is because the rack is already a total mess to begin with and to put them away, I'd have to resort all of it.
>>
>being a weight cuck
>>
>>38756826
Looks like my gym. Idiots just leave curls bars near the benches or pile all the dumbbells on the top rack.
>>
>>38758093
Basic fit in the Netherlands?
>>
File: 1472967768589.jpg (78KB, 400x594px) Image search: [Google]
1472967768589.jpg
78KB, 400x594px
>>38757388
>>
>>38758890

Yes
>>
>>38757827
It's always either a curlbro or someone using the rack to do rows.

>>38757892
This is why I like my gym, the staff is always on top of that shit.
The worse we really get is people re-racking in the wrong spot.
>>
I think of putting weights away as a bonus exercise, like farmer's walks.
>>
>>38758093
dat marokkanentuig ook altijd...
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.