[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I got ahold of a couple of dumbbells and weights that I can use

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: ahnold press.jpg (16KB, 460x429px) Image search: [Google]
ahnold press.jpg
16KB, 460x429px
I got ahold of a couple of dumbbells and weights that I can use for a while.

Can anyone recommend me a dumbell routine for hypertrophy.

Keep in mind that I am a noob, but I do understand the basics. Been coming to /fit/ for many years.

Thanks guise.
>>
If you've really been here for years you should know the basics.

Just do everything you can to hit your full body.

You could do a fullbody thing 3x/week. Or a brosplit. Only thing that matters is effort and consistency.
>>
>>38753562
Alright, thanks.

I was thinking that it's better to have a real routine to go by since I haven't really worked out consistently due to a lack of weights and have only done moderate calisthenics.
>>
File: 4L_JyTitWUg.jpg (16KB, 200x192px) Image search: [Google]
4L_JyTitWUg.jpg
16KB, 200x192px
>>38753403
>coming to fit for years
>just got Dumbbells
>mfw
>>
>>38753620
>meme arrows
at least 50% of people who frequent /fit/ have never even been inside a gym and/or don't have the money to buy weights.

I don't live near a gym and weights are expensive as fuck where I live.

I love lifting and I have improvised with logs of wood and cannisters of water, sand bags and shit like that. I have seen gains in muscle and strength, but now that I have dumbbells I think that can make for a change for the better.
>>
>>38753600
You've seen this thread a thousand times before and should know to go to qtddtot, retard
>>
>>38753403
Look up HST. Choose one exercise per bodypart, it's easy. DB bench for chest, shoulder press for shoulders etc, DB rows for lats, DB Shrugs for traps etc. Best routine you can do with limited exercise equipment.
>>
>>38754417
Thanks bruv. Will do.
>>
>>38753668
>at least 50% of people who frequent /fit/ have never even been inside a gym and/or don't have the money to buy weights.
>citation needed

You've just made that statistic up to make yourself feel better about being poor and/or autistic.
>>
>>38755001
That's only partially true.
>>
>>38753403
Best poorfag routine for hypertrophy is dips, pull ups and squats 3x week.
Tips:
You cannot hope to get anywhere near strong by /fit/'s definition and standards, but you can get some mussel and definition going. Know your limitations.
You cannot do actual squats, but you can do bulgarian split squats, walking and stepping lunges, google them. Other variations you can do to artificially make the exercise harder are pistols etc, search for start (or starting?) bodyweight dot com. They have a very solid calisthenics progression plan.
Use the DBs to progressively overload the exercises. What kind of DBs are they? They better be adjustable. If not, you goofed, but you can at least overload on reps and sets.
Good luck, hope your gains are plentiful.
>>38753620
>>38753777
>being negative and frogposting for no reason
Yeah his question is clearly taking up space from all the productive -let threads here. And QTDDTOT is always helpful.
>>>/r9k/
>>
buy gymnastic rings and a backpack and try to get as strong as possible in ring dips, pull ups, rows and standing dumbbell OHP for a built upper body, and ride a bike and do goblet squats for slightly developed legs
>>
>>38753403

Just woke up. Saw the pic and read

>just got ahnold of a pair of dumbbells

Made me laugh
>>
>>38755390
>What kind of DBs are they? They better be adjustable.
they are adjustable, I can get them up to 15-20 kilos each.

>>38755711
I chuckled a little myself.
>>
>>38755854
You will outlift them very very soon. Fill an old, cheap, durable backpack with sand or something. Or just spend some more shekels
>>
Doesn't Arnold look American?
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.