[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I went to Mass for the first time today and all the kneeling

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: wishiwereintheholyland.png (2MB, 1434x956px) Image search: [Google]
wishiwereintheholyland.png
2MB, 1434x956px
I went to Mass for the first time today and all the kneeling made my back ache. Halfway through my ass and legs were trembling.

What are good exercises to improve kneeling posture and endurance, /fit/? I'm trying to impress a qt catholic and I don't want to look like a bitch
>>
Preacher curls x F
>>
>>38752825
Just kneelbare legged on the hardest surface you have.

t. Catholic
>>
File: christianlife.png (231KB, 678x678px) Image search: [Google]
christianlife.png
231KB, 678x678px
>>38752832

Protestant scum get out REE

>>38752848

But it's not the knees that hurt me, this church actually had kneel benches that were fairly comfy, it's my lower back. I've made good progress in my deadlifts since I started lifting 3 months ago but clearly my hamstrings aren't strong enough.
>>
>>38752825
>I'm trying to impress a qt catholic and I don't want to look like a bitch
Ah, I see. You're participating in some religious serivces that you don't believe in, just to get some pussy?

You've already lost. She already knows you're only doing it to get into her panties, but she humors you because she thinks you might just become Catholic. She sees you as a 'lost soul' and is trying to redeem you, fool; she sees you have no real respect for her, because you show such disrespect for her faith. Better go back to Tinder, loser, you're not getting any from her. Next time don't be a poseur.
>>
>>38752825
Atheism
>>
>>38754265
not OP but were the insults really necessary? the man came to the board for advice and you name-call
for shame
>>
>>38754337
Why should I GAF? I have no respect for people who act like that. Also fuck you.
>>
>>38754337
Don't ever post in my or my wife's son's thread unless you have something to contribute ever again
>>
>>38752825
just keep doing it. kneeling is like slav squat, very hard for American because American does not use body, very easy for little old asian man who do it every day when he poops. no secret, just do

>>38754265
lol
>>
>>38752921
>I'm too weak to kneel on my own

You're fat as fuck.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.