[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm going to have a surgery for severe underbite jaw problem.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: surgical_orto.gif (46KB, 252x189px) Image search: [Google]
surgical_orto.gif
46KB, 252x189px
I'm going to have a surgery for severe underbite jaw problem. Upper and lower jaws will be cut and put in correct position.

Problem is, I'm prohibited from doing any sports activity for 5 months and I won't be able to chew solid food for 2 months.

First of all, this is a great opportunity for me because I was never able to go on a diet to lose my fat belly. Now I won't be able to eat properly. Bad thing is, even if I lose weight, I won't be able to do sports to turn it into an opportunity.

The sticky won't solve my problem for it's an exception. I need a list for soft/liquid food that will help me lose weight in a healthy way and keep me ready for gains.
>>
>>38752379
talk to your doctor about it

/thread

>b-b-b-but guys
talk to your doctor about it, be specific "what kind of foods can i eat or how should i prepare my foods? what sort of activities? how intense?"

talk to your doctor you fucking retard
>>
Just blend everything.
>>
>>38752632
kys
>>
About 2 years ago I went through the same maxillofacial double jaw surgery. At the time I did all the research I could, watched all the youtube recovery videos and bought all the supplies I thought I was going to need. I was decently fit at the time and was hoping to maintain some of that over the months of recovery, I also did some bulking up (read:getting fatter) a few weeks prior because I knew there would be an initial weight shed. Day of surgery shows up and I'm in optimistic spirits, I was having my surgery performed by one of the leading experts in this type of surgery.

I woke up from the surgery feeling like I got hit by a bus, was only supposed to spend 1 night in the hospital and ended up having to be there for 2. Long story short, every bit of preparation that I had gone through was out the door, and it was easily 10 times worse than I expected. In fact it wasn't anything like I expected. I'm not sure what went differently than all the youtube recovery stories I saw or why things were so different for me. Due to the re-positioning of everything in my face I had to relearn how to swallow, I didn't eat anything for a solid 9 days except literally choking on water and some ensure protein drinks. In those 9 days I dropped something like 27lbs. After that I was slowly learning how to swallow things and could choke down some more ensure, about 2 weeks in I was able to start eating hummus and lived off of that for a very long time. It was the hardest 2 months of my life and looking back I'm not sure if I would do it again.

All of that being said, let me address your original question. Seeing as how you were "never able to go on a diet" it doesn't matter how much weight you shed because of this procedure, you obviously don't have the mindset to start a healthy lifestyle if you think that this is some sort of short cut to "making gains". Enjoy your 5 months of hell, and then return to your former fat fuck self because you aren't able to actually commit.
>>
>>38753713
Did you have your surgery in Indonesia or Taiwan or something? There is no other explanation for your situation. Every person I know who had that surgery recovered quickly in a month, then numbness, swollen face etc. but generally had no big problems.
>>
Just eat nothing but greek yoghurt and the odd whole egg.
>>
>>38752632
fpbp

>>38753385
btfo
>>
File: I8QlqUVh.jpg (114KB, 1252x1252px) Image search: [Google]
I8QlqUVh.jpg
114KB, 1252x1252px
>>38752379
I can't fucking wait till I can get my surgery for this. Having an underbite makes me feel like shit. I have a hard time pronouncing words and biting a sandwich/ eating around other people I become so self conscious.

I had a normal bite until like age 16 when I went through a huge growth spurt from 5'9 to 6'0 and my jaw grew out too. And for this to happen at age 16 in high school... Fuck that. Completely wrecked my confidence. Made me depressed.
I wanna get my maxilla moved forward
>>
>>38756754
I got my underbite when I was 16 too, shit was wack

>>38753713
>>38752379
Have you guys tried the teeth removal option? It's what I'm doing instead of surgery. What it is is the you get one set of your bottom teeth removed, your pre bicuspids I think, and then they draw you jaw back with rubber bands and braces since you have space in your mouth now.
>>
>>38752379
Can they use a device to do it overtime instead? I had a major overbite and was supposed to get a surgery for it but instead i got a mara device that forced me to close my jaw in a correct position and slowly corrected my overbite. Fucking sucked but I could live life like normal during that time
>>
Overcooked rice, protein shakes with peanut butter powder mixed in, mashed sweet potato, ground meats cooked in stock to be more soup-like, banana, scrambled eggs, greek yogurt and cottage cheese, steamed spinach (make sure it's very soft), refried beans/mashed beans, and tons of water.

All I can think of right there. Just use it as an opportunity to lose weight, then start lifting when you can.
>>
>>38757392
>greek yogurt
I thought yoghurt was turkish, not greek.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.